Chapter 17

Taylors POV.

"You look prefect mom!" Allison said helping me with my vail. A lot has happened in the year of me and Harry being engaged. Let's see. Sadly Matthew and Allison broke up about 2 months after we were engaged. But they both are in love. Allison met a guy in her science class named Drew ironic I know. They met 3 months after her and Matthew broke up. They started talking a lot then he asked her out. Matthew is dating a girl named Christy. His nickname for her is Kissy Crissy. Matthew and Allison are still best friends with is making their sibling relationship strong.
"You ready?" Allison asked.
"Yea I'm ready just nervous." I said.
"Don't worry you'll be fine." I got ready. Allison walked down then I went on my cue. I looked up and saw Harry smiling at me. I smiled back. Tears were streaming down his face while tears were on my cheeks. When I got to him I held his hand. He squeezed my hand and gave me a Cheshire Cat smile. I didn't really listen to the pastor. I was to busy looking into the eyes of my beloved. Then came the vows. We did the traditional.
"I Harry promise you Taylor to love and honor you. In sickness and in Health,for richer for poorer for better for worse till death due us part." Then it was my turn.
"I Taylor promise you Harry to love and honor you. In sickness and in health,for richer for poorer for better for worse till death due us part."
"By the power vested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." I stopped breathing and blinking. It seemed liked the world slowed down. We moved closer and our lips touched. It was a passionate kiss. It felt like it was my first kiss. We broke apart and smiled.
"I love you." Harry said.
"I love you too." I said.

I HOPE YALL ENJOYED THIS BOOK!! PLEASE READ MY BOOKS LIKE HOW COULD I FORGET AND IM SORRY!! ILL BE UPDATING NEW BOOKS ON THOSE 2 BOOKS SO IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHEN MY NEWEST BOOKS COME OUT CHECK ON MY BOOKS! VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGHT ABOUT THE ENDING!!! SWIFTIES FOR LIFE!!!

It's complicatedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara