Chapter 15

Taylors POV.
"Come on Taylor please?" Harry begged for the 50th time. So far we have been dating for 2 years, Matthew and Allison are still dating. Allison told me a few months ago that he's been trying to give her a nickname. He still hasn't figured the perfect one out yet. Over the past 2 years Harry and I have had our fights but always stay together. Harry wanted me to take me out tonight to a fancy restaurant for our anniversary.
"Okay fine I'll go get ready." I said giving in.
"Make sure you wear red." Harry said.
"Why?" I asked. He got closer.
"Cause your always hot in red." He said smirking. I blushed and went into my bedroom to get ready. I put on a red heart shaped dress. I came down and Harry was already in a black tux. I smiled as he starred at me.
"Ready to go?" I asked. He nodded as if he couldn't talk. We went to the restaurant and sat down. We ordered then our food came.
"So how's Allison and us dating?" Harry asked.
"She's fine with it...why do you ask?"
"Cause you know....her and Matthew are dating and....I didn't want her to think it would be awkward."
"I think true love is not letting other relationships effect your own." I said. He smiled.
"Yea speaking of that." He held my hand across the table.
"Taylor I need to ask you something."
"What?" He came around on my side and knelt on one knee. He held my hands in his.
"Taylor the moment we met I knew you were special to me. I let you go which was the stupidest mistake I ever made. When we broke up I couldn't get you out of my head. I regretted ever getting close to Katy. When I saw the hurt in your eyes I saw a look I never wanted to see again. So Taylor, my Taylor. Well you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?" He asked pulling out a box. He opened it and there was a beautiful ring. My heart was pounding. Tears were streaming down my face.

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE!!! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGHT!!!! SWIFTIES FOR LIFE!!!!!