Chapter 10

Taylors POV.

"Harry what are you doing here?"
"Well I believe we are having a date." He said steeping in. Matthew followed behind him.
"Mathew what are you doing here?" I asked.
"I'm taking Allison to the movies while you guys are on your date."
"Whoa whoa whoa! I thought we told you two that your no longer dating."
"Mom we aren't dating we are just watching a movie."
"But-
"Mom we've already bought the tickets." Allison said showing me the tickets. I sighed.
"Okay fine but come home at 9." They nodded and left. Harry and I sat down and ate the spaghetti.
"So....how's the music business going?" I asked Harry. It was very awkward...very awkward.
"Oh well the band broke up."
"Really when?"
"A few years ago."
"Oh I didn't know....why did you quit?" Harry shrugged.
"It just didn't work out really. We fought too much and we couldn't come up with any more songs."
"Oh I'm sorry to hear that." A few minutes of silence passed.
"So why did you quit music?" Harry asked me. I was a bit taken aback by his question. I thought for a minute.
"I guess just cause I couldn't come up with anymore songs and it was hard raising Allison by myself and I guess there was just too much pressure so I quit it to focus on Allison."
"You got a divorce?" Harry asked. I nodded.
"Allison was 12 when it happened."
"How did she take it?" He asked before sipping his drink.
"O-okay I guess. She kinda shut herself out and I was scared she would go through depression. But we talked it over and we brought her here so she could get her mind off of things."
"How did it happen? The divorce I mean." Harry asked. I thought for a minute.
"I thought everything was fine with our marriage but apparently he disagreed. He left one day and...I never knew why." I said trying to keep the tears from coming.
"What was his name?"
"Jim...Jim Main." We kept eating our spaghetti in silence for a few more minutes.
"So how's your wife?" I asked. He looked sad at first but went back to his easy going grin.
"I'm divorced." I was a bit shocked.
"Oh." Was all I could say.
"Yea it didn't really work out....Matthew was only five."
"Oh I'm so sorry."
"It's okay. I never did re-marry. I thought at first I should cause once in awhile Matthew needed a mother but I could never find another one I loved."
"What was her name?"
"Lily...Lily Smith."
"Was it hard for you?" I asked him. He thought a moment.
"At first yes but then as Matthew got older and there were less things too worry about no."
"Same with me." I smiled. We finished eating and Harry stepped outside.
"Matthew is here I better go." Harry said.
"Yea...bye Harry it was nice seeing you again." I smiled. We hugged then Harry looked at me and did something I never thought he would do. He kissed me. My stomach had butterflies and I kissed him back. I haven't felt this way in a long time. It felt good to have this feeling again. We pulled back and he smiled.
"I'll see you later." He said going to the car.
"Yea later." I said smiling at him.

VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGHT! ALSO IMPORTANT: I MADE A NEW BOOK CALLED HOW COULD I FORGET AND SO FAR ITS REALLY GOOD! I HOPE YALL READ IT!!!! SWIFTIES FOR LIFE!!!!!!