1.02

Previously on Worlds Colliding Soy Luna...

Luna fell into the pool because of Ámbar.

Luna: (Voiceover:) "It just someone tackled me and threw me in the pool."

Luna's pendant was seen at the bottom of the pool. Then Matteo was seen showing it to Luna.

"I found something of yours," Matteo told her.

"Of mine?" Luna asked.  Matteo showed it to her, giving it back. "My pendant." 

Then Sharon were seen talking to Mónica and Miguel. "I'm offering to double your salaries, and to give your daughter and niece the best education." Mónica and Miguel looked at her. "You don't get an offer like this every day." 

Rey was seen in the kitchen talking to Mónica and Miguel. "If you don't accept this offer, you're automatically fireed." Mónica and Miguel looked at him shocked. 

Luna and Ida were seen talking to Simón before they left for Buenos Aires.

"We love you, Simón," The girls told him. 

"Don't forget me," Simon told them.

The three best friends hugged

Sharon and Rey were seen at the stairs  outside of the house. 

"The Valentes are coming with us," Sharon explained to Ámbar. 

Ámbar looked at the family. "That's great!" 

Mónica were stood in front of the two Valente cousins, holding Luna's hands, and Miguel having his hands on Ida's shoulders. 

"This is the beginning of a new adventure for Luna and Ida Valente," Mónica told them. The cousin's smiled at her.

In the Benson Manor, in the living room, Ámbar walked towards Luna and Ida.

"I know we started on the wrong foot, but we can patch things up," Ámbar told them. Ámbar held out her hand towards Luna for her to shake. "Shake and swimming pool forgotten?" 

Luna shook Ámbar's hand, smiling, while Ida and Ámbar just smiled at each other. 

Ámbar introduced Luna and Ida to her friends, Delfi and Jazmin.

"Believe it or not, Lunita and Idanita will go to our school," Ámbar told them. "My godmother got them a spot." 

Luna and Ida found their way to Jam & Roller. and was looking at the rink, Luna remebering her dreaming, and seeing herself from her dream, dancing and skating on the rink. Luna took hold of her moon pendant around her neck, smiling for herself. 

Luna was seen taking her hands away from her eyes. then twirling around, stopping facing the camera, the name of the actress came up to, saying "Karol Sevilla". "Estoy cerca de alcanzar mi cielo."

The next scene, Matteo came jumping into the area, facing the camera, the name of the actor coming up, saying, "Ruggero Pasqurelli". "Desafiando la gravedad."

Next scene, Ámbar was skating backwards, with one hand on her hip, the actress' name came up, saying, "Valentina Zenere".  "La emoción que me mueve es la fuerza."

The scene changes so Ida and Simón are seen, skating backwards beside each other, Luna came in skating past them and they all high fived. The actors' names came up, one saying, "Michael Ronda", and the other saying, "Mercedes Lambre". "De un huracán."