Second

You had just finished getting ready for the day and were back in the kitchen flipping some pancakes when Hoseok and Jin arrived, both looking adorably groggy with their shirts wrinkly and hair pointing to every direction.

"Good morning" you said as they shuffled into the kitchen, Jin finally breaking out of his sleepy haze and realizing they had company. He quickly tried to fix his hair and smooth out his shirt, extending a hand to you.

"I don't think we have been properly introduced." His voice was still thick with sleep, but his smile was wide and kind "I'm Kim Seokjin."

"I'm L/N Y/N" you shook his hand, his long fingers quickly engulfing yours "but just Y/N is fine. Are you guys hungry? I made breakfast!"

Hoseok quickly took a plate and started piling food, marveling at the different dishes and smells.

"Did you make all this? It's amazing!" he asked through a mouthful of eggs, earning a slap to the back of the head from Jin.

"Yah, don't talk with your mouth full!" he reprimanded, gathering a much more reasonable amount of food "It all looks really good, Y/N, you didn't have to make all this"

"I don't mind, I actually do enjoy cooking and I used to do it a lot back home."

Jin smiled slightly. It would be really nice to have someone else he could trust in the kitchen living in the house and not only people who couldn't be trusted to boil water.

Not long after Jin had finished eating and Hoseok had helped himself to a second serving the rest of the boys started showing up in different states of awareness. Jimin walked in, chipper and ready for the day, dragging a barely awake Taehyung that quickly plopped on the kitchen table and went back to sleep, face almost falling on top of a plate of pancakes before Jimin could take it away. Right behind them was Jungkook, rubbing his eyes in an adorable childlike manner that contrasted with his exposed muscular upper body. You, having just lifted a coffee mug to your lips, quickly put it down before you had the chance to choke on it.

Two out of seven, you thought to yourself while enjoying the sight of yet another shirtless boy. Korea really was treating you nicely.

"Good morning, Jungkook" you greeted through an amused smile, raising your mug in his direction.

Funnily enough, he didn't seem to be awake enough to care about his current state of undress, barely acknowledging you while mumbling what you thought was a "good morning" before dragging himself towards the food, his back turned to you as he started munching on a piece of toast.

"Tastes good" he grunted, eyes dropping as he chewed "thank you, Jin- hyung."

"Oh, It wasn't me. Y/N made breakfast." answered Jin, frowning at the boy while Jimin laughed silently. At that moment Namjoon walked into the kitchen, smiling at the almost painfully domestic sight of you in his kitchen holding a mug of coffee but then frowning at Jungkook's exposed chest.

"Jungkook please put a shirt on, we have company" he blurted, holding back the urge to cover your eyes.

That seemed to wake the boy up, his eyes finally rising from the food to stare at you. You gave him an hesitant smile, again trying your best to not scare the boy away.

"It's fine, I don't mind..." you started, but before you could even finish your sentence the maknae had already fled from the kitchen "Well there goes one eye candy around the table."

"Don't worry, noona, you still have us!" Jimin smiled brightly, gesturing at his and Taehyung's face, a milk mustache atop of his lips while a thin line of drool was hanging from Taehyung's mouth.