day of death.

TW: suicide

"Those were my last words before jumping ignoring all the screaming from above. as I was falling I felt free. I loved that feeling."

waking up feeling the same numb feeling over and over again. this time I was going to do something about it, I was going to try and get over it. 

skipping the daily things I went down to the lounge room so I could eat some breakfast. when Kiera said, "do you really think you should be eating that?"

I looked at her with complete shock "excuse me?" "you heard me" 

I looked down at my stomach trying not to let her words affect me but the damage was already done.

"God just do us all a favour and kill yourself, nobody loves or loved you so please just do it" she said while her friends laughed I looked up at her and said "fine" I got up and walked out the door and over to my car and drove to the lighthouse.

everyone followed me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

when we got to the light house I stood on the very edge looking down. "What are you doing!" "killing myself, as you told me to" I looked up and faced her "fuck you." 

those were my last words before jumping ignoring all the screaming from above. as I was falling I felt free. i loved that feeling.

A/N: I made this story because I'm not in a very good place and I feel its the right way to explain my emotions