5- 2 Days Till Death

Lunas POV:

today I woke up with a smile on my face.

 and a massive stomach ache.

 but I mean im John fucking bs girlfriend who wouldn't be happy.

 but waking up with a smile on my face was something that didn't happen very much if im being completely honest.

I showered and got ready and put on a plain white top and some wheat coloured pants.

I walked down to the kitchen and saw kie. great. 

she looked as if she wanted to kill me with what went down yesterday and I mean she did get kicked out of the pouges so I guess she had the right to be pissed off.

I still had a stomach ache so maybe food will help me. 

I tried to walk past kie to get to the toaster but she stopped me from walking anywhere near her. 

she needs to back the fuck up I want my fucking toast.

"what do you want kie?" I asked 

"I want to come back to the pouges, it is not my fault I didn't mean to" she begged,

"it's not my fault your a selfish bitch." I said calmly

"it's not my fault you lost your baby and cried for a week you sensitive whore!" she yelled

I stood in shock at what she said can she go any lower I thought. "me? a whore? Hunny im not the one who had to sleep with the fucking manager to get a job in the first place!" I yelled

shit I think I took it too far. I kinda felt bad know I shouldn't but I did. then a massive amount of pain was suddenly on the left side of my cheek.

the bitch bitch slapped me I thought then another massive amount of pain was on my nose. she fucking punched me. what an ass.

"what the fuck Kiera!" I screamed "that's what you get you deserve it! you are a worthless piece of shit and I hope you die!" she screamed back.

Her words stung so bad. like a hot dagger to my heart. tears prickled at my eyes, I tried to blink them back but they just fell on my cheeks on the floor.

"oh great cry like you always do!" she yelled slamming the lounge door behind her.

the only place I wanted to go was john bs that was the only necessary place to be right now.

I hopped in my car and drove off

At John bs House: 

i knocked on the door tears spilling down my face and when he opened it he looked at me not accepting a crying girl at his door.

he asked me what happened and I proceeded to tell him all about the fight who said what and then now im here.

but he didn't seem to be listing he was kinda just staring at the tv that was playing and not saying a word. 

my thoughts were all over the place.

 shut up. 

he doesn't even love you.

 stop talking.

 he wants you dead.

 he's only talking to me out of pity.

 and much much darker ones.

I said I needed to leave and spent the rest of the day by myself.

this was a sad chapter