2- 5 Days Till Death

"do you guys not have a house or something? like, go hang out at the Chateau." 

TW: miscarriage mentioned 

Lunas POV:

TODAY  WAS A NEW DAY. a new day new things to be pissed about. so I got up forgetting about yesterday after all she is my sister. but the holidays are over so it's the first day back at kook academy, while Kiera goes to pouge school. (I can't remember the actual names of the school, sorry!)

I got showered and brushed my hair and teeth then I wore my outfit for the day.

I walked out of my room and down the stairs to find all Kiera's friends on the couch

I walked out of my room and down the stairs to find all Kiera's friends on the couch...again and mum finally home. "do you guys not have a house or something? like, go hang out at the Chateau." I said while making my way to make some breakfast.

"don't talk to your sister's friends like that!" mum yelled. with the amount she yells at me, you would think I had gotten used to it. but it still makes me cry. I felt tears running down my cheeks. they all looked a little confused about how I know that his house is called The Chateau. 

And sorry for me that I was crying...again.

"how do you know what my house is called?" the boy in the bandana asked, "when you guys are watching movies here, I listen to the stuff you guys say," I say

"so you listen to our conversations, is that because you have no friends?" kie askes "I have friends. and what do friends have to do with listening to a conversation?" I question

"well because you're that lonely that you have to listen to us," she said with a smile.

"oh and kie, iv enrolled you in kook academy." mum said "WHAT, NO!" we both yelled

"too bad! your going" mum said

"can I just make my breakfast in peace?" I ask trying to flip my egg "make me some while you're at it" kie said, "n- okay." I didn't want to go through what happened last time. she crashed her own car and blamed it on me. I was grounded for 3 months.

I made kie breakfast and then we all went outside to go to school. 

Then I remembered how she destroyed my ultrasound photo. I started to cry even harder it was the only thing I had left.

Everyone looked at me really wired because I was crying once again. "kie?" I asked "what!" she said rolling her eyes.

"Why did you trash my room and rip the one thing I had left of her or him?"  I asked with my voice breaking. "what do you mean?" "the photo kie. the photo of Harley."

"who the fuck is Harley?" she asked. "you don't know do you?" she looked at her friends behind her and then said "no I don't. tell me." 

"rafe and I had sex and I fell pregnant. then 2 weeks later I had an m-miscarriage, and you ripped the only p-photo I had of her" I said breaking down 

she looked sorry for once in her life. before she could say anything the dark-skinned boy gave me a massive hug. and this made me cry harder. no one had hugged me in a while. it felt nice.

then john b hugged me then JJ then...kie we all stood an in a bear hug before kie said "okay we have to get to school."

we all went our separate ways and in the car, I said she can hang out with me for a couple of days. 

*At School*

"Hey, Sarah!" I ran over and hugged her leaving Kiera behind I told her about how kie is hanging with us till she makes friends. 

we had Math, Math, English, Art drama and then a surprise lesson at the end.

we walked into lesson 6 and saw a bunch of babies. and we got told we were going to be parents. we got told they have to prepare us in case we get pregnant.

I tried not to cry and Sarah, Topper, Kie, Rafe and Kelce saw it, see I never told them I was pregnant. the only people I told was kie and her friends and mum.

Kie knew what I was crying about and took me out of the classroom ignoring the teacher protesters. everyone came out and asked what happened and why I was crying.

I told them everything. rafe looked like he was going to cry as well knowing he was going to be a father. keyword was. rafe and I hugged forever and didn't let go.  before we knew it the class had ended.

rafe and I left and went to his house with the others following.

*At Rafes House*

I asked rafe to talk alone. we went into his room and locked the door.

"im sorry I didn't tell you sooner" I whispered "no it's okay. you had a right you were obviously still hurt," he told me. then added "was it a boy it a girl?" he said trying not to cry "too early to tell," I said then added, "I was going to name him or her Harley, badass name for badass parents." I said trying to make it less sad.

he laughed and then wiped his tears and hugged me.

we walked back out and didn't speak. just watched a movie.

the second chapter is done! not going to lie this made me cry writing it.

peace out peeps 

-immi x

word count: 946 words.