Chapter Ten (Mild Mature Content)

The walk back to the cabin is short, Stiles knows the way by memory now, and Derek bumps against his legs with his nose the entire time. "Wolves have to sleep outside." Stiles tells him, and Derek growls at him in answer but there's no heat behind it. "Sorry, I don't make the rule." Stiles yawns, and Derek still hasn't changed back to his human shape so Stiles is being glared at by an angry looking wolf. Stiles reaches out to brush his head through Derek's fur, and Derek makes a soft whimpering noise before he thrusts his head into Stiles' hand to greedily get more attention.

Stiles chuckles softly before making his way inside to light the fire to make sure that the cabin is illuminated, and he hears Derek follow after him. "I don't have to sleep outside." Derek says, and Stiles grins at him before Derek begins leaning against him. He's a heavy, but not uncomfortable, weight against Stiles. Stiles turns to look at him when he feels Derek grind against him,and Stiles almost wants to roll his eyes. Derek couldn't seem to be able to get enough of being with Stiles, and Stiles would be lying if he said he didn't feel the same way.

"Nope, you don't. I'll even let you share the bed with me." Stiles says, and Derek smiles at him before kissing him. Derek always kisses him like he's never going to be able to kiss him again, and it makes Stiles weak in the knees. Stiles jumps into Derek's arms, getting caught easily by Derek with his super strength and speed, and Derek carries him towards the bed. Stiles turns over onto Derek to look at him, and Derek looks up at him like he's seeing the most wonderful thing in the world.

It makes Stiles angry, irrationally so, sometimes when he looks at him like that, it makes him feel guilty for trying to leave, and it makes him angry at himself for not trying to leave sooner. He wants to go home, be back with his pack, but he doesn't know sometimes. He gets thrown out of his thoughts when Derek ruts his bare cock against his thigh since he's still naked while Stiles is just in his pants, and Stiles looks down to see that he's already hard. "So desperate for me." Stiles sighs, and Derek blushes.

"It feels good is all." Derek says, looking away from him as if embarrassed. Stiles rolls his eyes before he moves to get in between Derek's legs, looking forward to showing Derek blow jobs. Derek looks down at him with wide eyes like he isn't sure what Stiles is going to do. "Stiles?" Derek asks, trying to sit up to look at him. Stiles shushes him as he moves to get more comfortable.

"Relax, it'll feel good. I promise." Stiles tells him, and Derek lays back down as he squirms with anticipation. Stiles licks his lip as he looks down at Derek's cock, and he leans forwards to put him in his mouth. Derek makes a gasping noise, his hands flying to Stiles' hair, and Stiles continues what he's doing. Derek tastes manly, an addicting tang that makes Stiles moan around his mouthful, and the noises Derek are making have to be being heard by his pack but Stiles cannot bring himself to care.

"Stiles." Derek mutters, and Stiles grins as he continues bopping his head up and down. Derek is panting as he arches his back off the bed, and Stiles feels Derek's knot growing larger in his mouth making him pull off before he can't. Derek makes a groaning noise and Stiles takes Derek's cock in his hand to massage the growing head. "Stiles!" Derek yelps, and he spills on Stiles. Derek's come spills onto Stiles' chest, and Stiles moves to lick at Derek's cock.

Derek moves to curl into a ball, too sensitive for Stiles to keep licking at him, and he groans as Stiles keeps touching his knot. "Good?" Stiles asks, reaching to palm himself making Derek come make him so hard that he thinks he could come untouched.

"Yes." Derek groans, and he finally stops coming. "Let me try." Derek says, and Stiles moves to lay down on his back while Derek moves to get more comfortable.

"You don't have too. I can get myself there." Stiles says, reaching down to touch himself but Derek pushes his hand away. Derek runs his nose over Stiles' stomach where his come has blended into Stiles' skin, and Stiles squirms under the attention. "Derek, do something." Stiles hisses, and Derek looks at up while he smiles. Derek bends down to take Stiles' cock-head into his mouth, and Stiles hisses. It's been too long since he's been blown, and for someone who's never done this before Derek is making Stiles' toes curl.