My Deity~ {Emmett Cult x Reader}

Requested? Yes, by Erithyca

Warnings: Kidnapping, blood, cusses/swears

Type: Yandere

Keys: Y/n (Your Name)

Summary: Albert invites you to the cult house to have dinner with him and someone gets an unhealthy crush on you blah blah blah

(Yes I am in the story again)

˘°Y/n POV°˘

Paloma and I were on Albert's couch, chatting/gossiping about new, old, and used to be Roblox myths. "Why is every Roblox myth so HOT?!" Paloma yelled out, desperate for answers. "I don't know, but if you're gonna keep on yelling like that you're gonna be coughing for another 5 days straight, again," I told her. She groaned in annoyance as she remembered those memories. "I don't want to use that Nebulizer again, it's uncomfortable and that machine is oh so terribly loud!" She whined. Then the door bust open.

"S H U T     U P ! !" Albert screeched like a high school girl. "MY EARS! I THINK THEY'RE BLEEDING!" Paloma yelled back, covering her ears. "MY EARDRUMS!" I yelled, covering my ears as well. Paloma then slightly touched the inside of her ears. "Oh shit, they're actually bleeding," She said as she pulled her fingers out of her ears, revealing blood. I then pulled out my phone and started googling. "WHY ARE YOU ON YOUR PHONE AT A TIME LIKE THIS?!" Paloma yelled at me while covering her ears, hoping to contain the blood. "I'M GOOGLING 'HOW TO STOP BLEEDING EARS'!" I yelled back at her. "YOU IDIOT, I WENT TO MEDICAL SCHOOL, I KNOW WHAT TO DO!" She yelled at me as she went into the bathroom. After a few minutes, she came out of the bathroom holding two cloths against her ears. "Warm cloths, do not ask," she said while plopping down on the couch. "YOU IDIOT, YOU'RE GONNA STAIN MY CLOTHS WITH BLOOD!" Albert yelled at Paloma. "WOULD YOU WANT ME TO STAIN YOUR COUCH INSTEAD?!" Paloma yelled back at him as the two started arguing.

"STOP ARGUING, YOU TWO ALREADY ARGUE LIKE FUCKING CATS!" I yelled at them as they eventually froze. They didn't talk, they didn't move, until Paloma's head snapped to me, and then back to Albert. "Albert, get the salt, it's time for the sacrifice," Paloma said after 3 seconds, tackling me. "NO, NO I'M NOT A SACRIFICE FOR JOŽA, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP ME! ALBERT!" I struggled underneath Paloma's death grip. "Man this looks gay," Albert said while pointing at us. "No, this is an Emmett Cult x reader, not a Paloma x reader-"

* * 𝐩𝔩έ𝐚ⓢέ 𝐬𝐭𝐀ᑎⒹ ᗷү * *

I managed to get out of Paloma's death grip. "FINALLY I CAN BREATHE FRESH AIR!" I said while opening my arms and looking up. Paloma then just looked at me "You can be so dramatic sometimes" She mumbled while pointing at me. I just shrugged back. "So, Albert, any new news from any Roblox myths?" I asked Albert. "Yeah, actually, for today the cult family invited me to have dinner with them." He said. "CAN WE COME WITH?! PLEASEEEEEEE!" Paloma and I slightly yelled while putting our hands together, giving puppy eyes.

"Y'all already know the answer is yes," He said while flicking our foreheads. Paloma just slightly pulled her tongue out for 3 seconds, and then back in. "What the fuck was that?!" I looked at her as I started laughing. "I was showing my confusion," she said while her pointer fingertips were touching. "OKAYYY so when do we have to get to their house?" Paloma asked Albert while putting her hands on her hips. "We have to get there at 10:25 PM" Albert replied. "And what time is it now?" I ask, joining their conversation. "9:15 PM" Albert answered. "Eh, we have some time to chill" Paloma shrugged. "S T I L L   C H I L L" Albert screeched. "I swear you're gonna break my eardrums," Paloma said, 5 seconds away from smacking Albert.