*Edit*

Hello unfortunately I have decided to change the unique magic of M/n, from now on sky kingdom has been retired and change into something a bit less "corny" and it will be renamed into imaginary space.

Details:

- Imaginary space is basically just a renaming of Sky kingdom.

- it is called imaginary space since it's a place only M/n can enter and is believed to exist out of reality.

- instead of doors black holes will appear for easy access like taking and putting things in.

- A door will only appear if you want to enter fully.

- Sky kingdom still exist inside with all of its residents just now with more mysteries.

Terms:

- Imaginary pockets is a small portal that allows an arm to fit enough for easy access. M/n uses it for small items like his wallet, books and maybe a sword from time to time.

- Void door, The way to enter fully into the space.

- Void Gate, Another way of enter but is in a larger scale compared to the door.

- Residents, they are creatures that didnt originally live inside the space but was taken in. M/n used his powers inside the space to give them temporary forms so managing the would be easier.

- Golems, since M/n can't always be in the space they are the ones taking care of everything inside. They once belonged to someone else's but were left abandoned.

M/n and his use of the space:

- he plays with Lucas inside.

- he relaxes inside.

- he is god in side so he would build things.

- he had practiced how to use it as offence although he never had to.

- he got the idea from watching anime.

•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•

I hope you dont mind the change .
Also planning to make short stories so I can post something