-<3-

Okayyy, so i have decided that evey five chapters you guys are gonna get a fluffy wholesome oneshot because i can okay shut up
now just enjoy...whatever this is...

5 years ago from where we are right now on halloween, wilbur tommy and quackity are going trick or treating bc I FRICKING CAN OKAY

Tnt duo is 12 in this, and tommy 9 ( i did the math are yall proud or what)

TW

swearing

(joking) mention of drugs
(what do yall expect its quackity and tommy)

Tuesday
31.10.2017
Pov: Wilbur

oh god, this evening could only go wrong.

Me and quackity were finally old enough for phil to let us go trick or treating by ourselves without him worrying.

We were so excited, finally being able to pull all the pranks on people who were rude or simply gave us apples as treats (I hate ppl who do this sm /lh) , i mean its called trick or treat for a reason. So now, tonight would be ours, right??

Wrong.

Because out of all the days they hung out, tommy and tubbo got into a fight. And because Tommy was to goddamn stubborn for his own good he didn't want to go trick or treating with him out of spite.

Leaving me and Quackity with him.

Don't get me wrong, I like tommy very much, its just that I see him every day and he can get annoying (most people find me annoying at first-).

At least phil trusted us with him, so we wouldn't have phil looking out for us. And tommy definitely wasn't one to say no to some mischief.

But us three were always together, and I was happy to maybe be alone with Quackity for once and being able to talk about stuff that tommy didn't understand yet, without him asking what we meant all the time.

,,Big Q, do you think we could ask the neighbour kids for drugs?" Tommys high pitched voice snapped me back to reality.

,,Nah, they don't have any drugs. I know the kid that lives there, hes not really into the drugs, he wont even let anyone swear" Quackity answered with all seriousness in his voice.

,,sounds like dad..." i mumbled, earning a loud laugh from tommy. Something about his laugh was so highly contagious that both me and quackity started cackling with him (why is this so true)

Me and quackity were still laughing, but tommys smile had faded, a sad look on his face.

Our laugh's turned into worried expression's as we looked at Tommy.

,,Ey man, are you good?" Quackity asked, the fun in his voice being replaced by genuine concern.

He always showed his funny, light hearted side, but deep down he was very empathic and showed deep concern for the people he truly cared about.

,,Ye...Its all good!" Tommy said, forcing a crooked smile onto his face.

Me and Quackity looked at each other, knowing something was up.