-03-

A/N: Currently writing this in german class while the sky is LITREALLY YELLOW LIKE WTF LOOK AT THAT

Also, IRL friend my beloved, you may stop reading this okay :D Weil sonst werde ich dich im Schlaf erwürgen <33

ALSO IVE JUST NOTICED TOMMYS ARM IN THE PIC ABOVE, WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT JSHSHS

This ain't gonna be an wholesome fluffy chapter like the last one haha, get ready for some sad backstory 🙂🙂

ok now lets go w the chapter :D

Title: oh god not him

Tuesday
4.5.2022
Pov: Tommy

Loads of chatting and mubling happened around me as I stepped out of the dirty bus that brought me here, almost tripping over my pants that were covering half my shoe, almost asking for me to step into a puddle.

Still whistling my older brothers music, I tried to walk around the ocean of people coming out behind me.
(A/N: bEeEeE wHo yOu aReEe~)

After a few minutes of trying to get through it and eventually find one of my friends, I was able to make it into the hallways of my school and looked for tubbo and ranboo,not spotting either.

We shared almost all of our classes so i was wondering where they were. Then i remembered that the bus i was on arrived about ten minutes after we would normally come.

With a loud groan that gathered the looks of a few people near me I started to slowly walk towards our classroom.On my way i've spotted some familiar faces (aLl aRoUnD mE aRe fAmIlLiAr fAcEs) , none of them I knew well tho.

Except one.

One pretty short guy with a beanie, standing next to a locker talking to another one that was a little taller then him.

I looked at them, well specifically, I looked at him. The guy in the beanie. Because I did in fact know him. Almost everyone in this school did. His name was quackity ( A/N: damn main character much)

I just face palmed quietly and walked straight into the direction of my classroom, practically praying to not get recognised. It wasn't because I was scared of him, though I wasn't really scared of anyone, probably not the best character trait, infact, he was pretty nice to me and treated me better then other older students, but I still didn't like him. And I had my reason for that.

A few years ago, back when him and Wilbur were freshman (14 years old, for my bb's that have no idea what I'm talking about) us three, we were actually like really close. Tubbo and ranboo were of course still my best friends at this time, but quackity was like an older brother to me. And you wanna know the funny thing? Him and Wilbur we're actually best friends.