Part 16

Hannah's POV*

Louis left the room. I was now alone once again. Until I heard a the door open.

It was my doctor. Doctor Grimshaw. He was cute I must admit. He was also really sweet.

"Hannah, you're awake!" Dr Grimshaw said smiling.

"Yeah, I am!" I giggled.

It went silent. oh how awkward.

"Can you...um...help me to the toilet?"

I said quickly.

"Sure! Anything for a patient." He said.

He grabbed me by the waist to lift me up, after he undid all the wires in my arms.

Dr. Grimshaw's POV*

Hannah started to kick, scream and cry when I grab her around the waist to pick her up so she could go to the bathroom.

Her friend isn't here anymore. I need help.

"TINA, CAN YOU COME AND HELP ME?!" I yelled. "Now please!!"

Tina rushed in.

"What's wrong with her?" She asked.

"I don't know. I just grab her waist to take her to the bathroom and this started." I said, confused.

"G-go a-away!" Hannah said frighted.

"Nick, leave I'll look after her. Don't worry." Tina said.

Ok is all I could say.

What is happening?

Hannah's POV*

I'm shaking and crying.

Tina was sitting next to me. Comforting me.

"Love, do you still need to go to the bathroom?" Tina said kindly. Her voice would be great for news reading. Such a nice voice.

I nodded.

She grabbed my hand as we walked hand in hand to the bathroom across the cold white tiles.

"Go in. I'll wait outside for you." She said quietly.

I walked in.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I look worse than I usually do. Great.

I have a bruised eye and a busted lip. Don't I just look hot. Not.

I left the bathroom.

Tina asked if I'd like to go for a walk down the hall.

I said yes cause it's better than being stuck in a white room all day.

As we walked I was frighted by every male I saw. What has happened to me? Could it be from what happened?