Part 15

Hannah's POV*

I woke up to see a familiar shadow sitting next to me. It seemed to be Louis. His hand was holding mine in a tight grip.

Thank god it was only a dream. I couldn't bear being back home not now. Not never. Mum and dad weren't getting along. London moved to Wales. And I was in hospital. Hmmm great life I've been living. Not.

I didn't love every moment but I didn't hate it.

I finally made Louis aware that I was awake by saying. "L-Louis?"

He pulled me into a hug. He was crying into my shoulder. Happy tears. It was hurting as he hugged me. My chest was hurting. Thanks to my broken ribs.

"Hannah. Thank god you're awake." He cried.

"Why wouldn't I?" I giggled.

"God, you worry me." He said seriously.

"What happened? I remember waking up the second time...then what?" I ask curiously.

"You...ummm...triedtorunaway" he said quickly like he didn't want me to know.

I remember now. I'm such an idiot. Trying to get out. I've just made myself worse.

"When can I leave? I hate it here."

Louis' POV*

She doesn't even know what happened.

It's going to take her time to get used to be here. Since she's going to be here for another 2 weeks till her ribs heel.

I don't want to tell her though. She might freak out again. Like last time

"Um..I don't know. I have to make a call, I'll be back soon." I said.

"Okay." She said quietly.

*on the phone to Liam.*

"So she doesn't remember a thing?" Liam said.

"Nope." I said popping the 'p'

"Oh I forgot to tell you we have an interview tomorrow morning 9am. Please come." He said.

"I don't want to go anywhere away fri Hannah. But I might go. For the fans sake." I said trying to sound cheerfully.

"Thanks Lou. I have to go bye." He said.

"Bye." By the time I said that I was listening to a beeping sound.

I walked back into Hannah's room.

But where was Hannah.

Not again.