part 3

We were all called downstairs to the studio. “I wonder why they want us all…” Maddi said quietly. We all sat down and the head of the academy began to speak. “I have told you all to be here for an important meeting. Tomorrow morning you will be testing your skills with your first auditions in the academy. Tomorrow morning, be in this studio stretched and ready to start auditions. What you do tomorrow will go on your marks for end of semester. Thank you, you may now leave.” I was last to stand up. An audition is all I could think about. What if I’m not good enough and get sent home. I woke up. It was 6a.m. I walked to the wardrobe and got out my clothes and headed straight to the bath room. *Knock knock* someone was at the door. I quickly got changed and ran to the door but I was too late Katie had already answered it. It was Louis. “Hey babe.” Louis said. “Um… Hey.” Katie said with a confused tone in her voice. “I just wanted to see if Hannah’s free.” Louis said quickly to break the awkward silence in the room. “I’ll quickly get her.” Katie said as she backed away from the door backwards then ran into me. “Oh…sorry, someone’s at the door for you.” She said. “What do you want?” I said to Louis. “Walk with me.” He said. We were walking down the hall way. “That girl is hot!” Louis said. “Katie? You have a crush on someone already!?!?” I said. He laughed then nodded. “Today the auditions are for our new video clip and we need dancers so, that’s why we came here.” Louis said happily. “Sounds good!” I said whilst I was nodding.

*In the studio*

Everyone was stretching. Until the teacher walk in and said “Today you will be auditioning for a One Direction music video, you have to be able to move really well around the room. Everyone up and outside I will call your names to be examined one by one. This is a very serious audition.” She said. Lauren was first. She danced so well even know her favourite boy band was sitting there watching her every move. I noticed that Zayn just couldn’t keep his eyes of her. “Hmmm…maybe Zayn likes her…” I thought to myself. Next up was Jordan. I’d never seen any of these girls dance and they all are amazing. Harry kept looking at me trying to give me hints then looking at Rachel. I notice each one of the boys looked at one of the five girls in my room. They didn’t stare at Peta and I wonder why the whole time because she’s a beautiful dancer. It was my turn. I was shaking like a phone on vibrate. I was so scared. I danced then left the room. “That’s everyone, you may leave.” As soon as we go back to the room Peta laid down on the couch and watch some TV, Jordan was taking photos of her feet, Maddi was on her laptop, Ozanna was in the bath, Katie and Lauren were playing a board game, I just sat there on the ground doing nothing. It was now 10 o’clock and everyone was going to bed. Because we were finding out who got the parts for the video clip first thing in the morning.