Chapter 2: These Feelings

Flashback)
Eun Woo: Lee Jae! Are you crazy!

Lee Jae: What did you just say to me?

You In-soo: Hey Captain America. Don't you think you should mine your own business!

Just then the teacher walked in. "What do you punks think you're doing in my class! Cut the crap and take your seats. Do you think i'm joking? To your seat. Now! Pull out your books and turn to page ninety-two." I could see how pissed Jae was. He stared at me through the whole lesson. I've never seen this side of him.

(Flashback)

Boom! ( crying heard in the bedroom)
Lee Jae: Euny you okay?

Eun Woo: I fell off the bed.

(Lee Jae wipes the tears from his eyes.)
Lee Jae: Its okay. I'm here. You have to be careful Euny. It's almost time for you to sleep. You can't get hurt. Mommy says you're different from us.

Eun Woo: Jae I'm a freak aren't I?

Lee Jae: Don't say that! You are not a freak. You are unique.

Eun Woo: Jae you're using such difficult words.(teasing him)

Lee Jae: I'm smart too you know. Euny don't cry. I'll protect you. No matter what.

He hugged me so tight that day. Like he'd never let me go. But this Jae, he seems already to have made up his mind. I'm the enemy. And that there's no one here who can protect me. It was already time for my next class. As I walked the hallway, I could hear footsteps rushing towards me from behind.

Wat! A  sharp blow was delivered to my side

Wat! A sharp blow was delivered to my side. I immediately dropped to my knees. Hunched over, I tried to get back up. Another swift blow. The pain began to flare up. I looked up to face my enemy. "We meet again Captain America. Lee Jae is a bit busy right now. So he sent me instead. This is a warning. You ever butt in again, your pretty face will be my next punching bag. Got it!" Great my first day and I've already made an enemy. I bet mom isn't aware of this. She can't be. Right? So immersed in my thoughts I failed to realize someone walking towards me. "Ouch!"

Eun Woo: Sorry! Are you okay?

Lee Sung-Kyung: Yah! Watch where you!.......Wow.....your gorgeous.......I mean....I was attacked by a bear at my home villa . But I ended up killing it and got my personal fashion designer to make a purse from its fur. Here. Touch it........Go on....

Eunwoo: Wow. Umm. Its pretty soft.

Lee Sun-Kyung: Told you. So I haven't seen you around here. You new?

 You new?