Chaper One: If I Had Known

Ok Mrs. Son Ye. We can do this. It's you and me. Don't look at your husband. Look at me. Take deep breaths. This beautiful baby boy has heard his mother's warm voice, felt the imprint of his father's hands, and received so much love. Now I know the circumstances are different now but he's ready to meet that loving person who's kept him safe in the womb all this time. But he can't bring himself into the world. He needs you, his mother. So I need you to push.

Husband: He's not mine, is he? If I knew I would've left you at my father's doorsteps, begging on your knees!

Doctor Mrs. Lee: Someone get him out of here! Mrs. Son Ye, I know you're scared. But if you don't start pushing, this baby is going to die! Please Mrs. Son Ye? Push!
(Ahhhhhhhhhh!)

 Son Ye? Push!(Ahhhhhhhhhh!)

Eun Woo: Complicated. My whole life has been complicated. From birth, to toddler, to teen, and now. I was abandoned by my mother at the hospital.

(Flashback)
Nurse IU: His breathing and vital signs are normal doctor. We have run multiple tests but still no answer. His case is unexplainable. It's as if he's hibernating. The child won't wake up.

Mrs. Son Ye: It's my fault. I've committed a great sin. This is my punishment.

Eun Woo: I guess giving birth to me was her last show of kindness

Eun Woo: I guess giving birth to me was her last show of kindness. While my birth mother saw me as a punishment, my new mom thought I was a blessing. I was adopted by the same doctor who had delivered me. I had eventually awaken from my "sleep" that lasted two years. This would be the longest time I've slept. Despite the long sleep, mother never gave up on me. She had a whole family of her own, but welcomed me into her home. I was introduced to my older brother, Lee Jae. He was two years older than me. He was quite fun of me I guess since most of my kisses came from him. I hated the wet ones. I couldn't distinguish his slob from mines. My dad, Mr. Lee Min Ho, liked me too. I mean, he didn't reject me. Believe it or not, I had no trouble with picking up on things. Talking and walking, I learned very quickly. Mom thought I was a genius. I was considered really smart for my age. But being smart didn't make up for what I lacked. Time.

(Flashback)
(Shin Min A)Mother:If anything happens please call me at once. His baby food is on the top shelf in the cabinet. We'll try to be quick about our anniversary date.