Chapter 10

NO ONE'S POV

*Bang!!!* a loud sound can be hear from the living room dream jolted off the bed and on to the floor "what...what was that?" dream said standing up and walking down the stairs. As he was coming down he heard another loud bang"Bang!!!" it was coming from the living room dream quickly opened the door and saw Ranboo and Michael kneeling down trying to fix the two cases that they broke dream walk up to them" what happened here? " dream said helping the to" we were playing ball and it then hit the vases down and it broke" rainbow explaining what happened while Michael trying to hold his tears but failed and ranboo was about to cry too"hey don't cry its OK I can buy another one here how about we can get some cup cakes" dream said trying to comfort the two "what about we buy some how about that... Yeah?" dream said the both of them looked each other they then nodded. They walk out the house leaving lucid who is still sleeping they waited the bus to come until "dream?" dream heard a familiar voice it was willbur "will what are you  doing here?" dream ask "Well I was going to ask you the same thing" willbur smile when something caught in the corner of his eyes "dream who are this two?" willbur ask kneeling down looking at the two children while they try to hide from him "hey no need to be shy I'm willbur what's your name?" willbur said smiling "I'm ranboo and this is my little brother Michael" ranboo introduced them self willbur nodded standing up "so are this your brother's?" willbur said looking at dreams lips "ah no I kind of found them in the forest wandering around so I took them home dream said willbur snaps out from simping on dream" oh I see" that was just willbur can tell as a response a couple of seconds later the bus came and they all entered dream and willbur is next to each other while ranboo sits on willbur's lap and Michael on dreams. "so where are you guys going?" willbur ask dream "well we're going to buy some cup cakes...do you want to join us?" dream said willbur agree. They then walk out the bus and into a cup cake shop they brought 10 cup cakes and 4 extra cupcake to them to eat along the way they walk down to the park and sit around while the children plays dream was eating his yellow cupcak while willbur was eating his "hmm...this one is so good wanna try?" dream said turning to willbur "sure" willbur reply willbur took a bite off dream cupcake while looking at him dream blush from that them pull away "mmm...it is good" willbur said then he whipped the icing off dreams checks dream flinched and blush madly willbur just giggled is it now noon and they were going back home when suddenly a man approached dream and asking his number dream refuses but the man keeps still insisting willbur cleared his throat taking the man's attention as the man looked at him the can see flames behind willbur and his eyes was glowing red the man was scared he runs for his life dream turn around and see willbur smiling at him. They make they goodbyes as their making off way to their homes lucid were home dream said putting down the  cupcakes down the table "kids go wash upstairs and wash your teeths" dream said as the children obeyed him "dreeeaaammm...where were you?" lucid said crawling on the floor making his to dream "haha...sorry lucid you were still as sleep so we didn't bother you plus we brought cupcakes" dream siad "food?!" lucid said standing up quickly and eating two cupcakes"hey save some for later"said opening the fridge taking out some water lucid nodded while enjoying his cupcakes dream smile and giggled watching lucid.

"hmm...not here nether...tsk...don't worry I will find you green witch" the misterios person said while flying away riding a broom

Tbc