chapter 8

The next Sam woke up before penny and he started making her breakfast, he carried both of their breakfasts upstairs and once penny woke up they both had breakfast in bed.

While sam was feeding penny her breakfast because of her right arm, Sam asked penny how was your sleep? To be honest it was the best sleep I’ve had in years and it was my first time not having a nightmare, that’s because love concourse all.

Once Sam had finished feeding penny her breakfast, which didn’t take long as she only ate half, he helped penny to the bathroom and he helped her get dressed into a blue skirt and white crop top.

Sam carried penny downstairs and he placed her into her wheelchair and he wheeled her out to Venus, Sam helped penny get into Venus and he packed her wheelchair in the back, once Sam was in the driver’s seat, he started the engine and they both headed towards Newtown hospital for penny first appointment.

They arrive at Newtown hospital and Sam wheeled penny into the doctors office and the doctor started checking penny body as it was noted in her medical records about the incident with her parents.

Once the doctor had finished checking penny over and he noticed that she hasn't been eating properly because she lost 3 pounds within four weeks, the doctor asked why she hasn’t been eating properly and the reason for that was because most of the time penny wouldn’t have the energy and she would be asleep for long hours, the doctor said that penny can start using crutches as long as she takes it easy and he recommended penny to start drinking coffee for a few weeks, so she can stay awake longer.

Once Sam and penny were out of the doctors office they scheduled another appointment, which would be the last one penny made it with her crutches all the way to Venus and to be honest penny found the wheelchair to be much easier then the crutches even if she was in bed most of the time.