chapter 12

The next day Sam and penny had another shift together and Ellie saw them walking together, as penny went to put her locker to put her bag away and Ellie decided to approach her.

Ellie was at penny’s locker and she started speaking so I’ve noticed that you and Sam walk to the station and back together, I wonder why penny questioned, could it be that you guys are a couple and are finally living together.

Don’t be ridiculous Ellie, Sam and I are just friends penny replied, I don’t believe but watch I’ll get my evidence to proof to you that you and Sam are couple, well good luck with that penny said and she walked off even though Ellie is penny best friend, she still wanted her to wait until her and Sam reveal it to the entire crew together.

The rest of day was really chilled as their were no emergencies and everyone were getting on with their chores and once the chores were done everyone watched TV, every so often Ellie would be making short glances encase Sam or penny accidentally did something romantic.

At the end of their shift both Sam and penny walked home together and Ellie was becoming a bit impatient because she really wanted Sam and penny to be together as they were made for each other.