Chapter 12

•Mitsuya•

Y/n's point of view:

Saturday, In the afternoon when I went to Mitsuya-san's Store. I didn't ask for Ran's permission since he is asleep with girls yesterday. And yes they are so loud yesterday, He is making me angry.

Yesterday, I'm so fuckin' pissed off. Ran bought three girls and he was druhnk. He came home and just looked at me like one of his servants, and just went inside our room as he just hissed on me. I didn't even had a chance to sleep because of the loud moans and all, I tried to cover my ears but It's not even working, So I went outside the room and slept in the Living room.

I really am having a hard time to sleep since the couch is kinda hard and theres no any pillow. Do they have no any shame? Doing it in the same room with his wife? And the girls don't even give a fuck about me and treat me like I'm no one, well they don't even know I'm his fucking wife and I'm Angry to admit I married a fucking jerk!

-

I was heading to Mitsuya'san's store, Driving the car I bought a few days ago.....

As i was heading, I'm just zoning out, nothing inside my mind and it's all empty as I was driving. I wanna escape, but at the same time I don't wanna. Becayse I love him, and yeah... I would admit sucha feelings that formed onto me. It hurts knowing that he don't have any shame and that he did it besides me and that I was trying to sleep that time, He is crazy.

I kinda feel like he is just using my body for his own selfishness, I don't even feel like having my own freedom anymore...

afterwards I arrived in the location, Mitsuya sent to me.

-

'It was kinda big store....' I mumbled and after I headed inside the store, As I was looking at the clothes that was in there, I saw a girl that is with Mitsuya. He is measuring her body...

'I bet a pervert fashion designer is very thankful to have this kind of job since they can just touch the body of a woman or maybe a man..' I chuckled, mumbling this words. I was just looking at the suit and a dress, Touching it and it's kind soft, some of it.

As I was kust looking at him, measuring the girls body, My gaze stopped to his directions. He is wearing a glasses and a pin was on his mouth, biting on it.

Not gonna lie, but he really is handsome. More handsome than That 'JERK'

As I was admiring his beautiful face and his work, He looked at me and smiled slightly. And then he pulled out the pin and grabbed it.

'So you've arrived.' He said and his customer looked at me.

'Ah yes... Sorry for not telling you, I left my phone inside the Car so I didn't had a chance to texted you, also I'm Glad I didn't message you since you were doing a job.' He chuckled and lean on his table.

'Is she your girlfriend?' The girl asked, seems like she is interested to him 'Why? Does she look lime mine?' He teasingly replied 'Oh no no, Sorry...' The girl was embarrased 'I'm just his friend.' I replied 'Sorry for misunderstanding.' She said 'It's fine.' Mitsuya said.

'You can get your dress at maybe next week, When will your birthday again?' Mitsuya sat on to his seat and was writing something as he questioned the girl 'I- It's August 15.'

'Monday? That's great, you can fit it before your debut.' He smiled slightly to her as he looked at her sweetly 'I- Thank you so much.' She said 'I need to go, oh my...' She added and waved at us as she left the store.

'hmm, what a lovely girl.' I mumbled 'It looks like she likes you.' I added 'ahaha yeah she really do, she often come here for fitting, also she gaved me an invitation to be part of her 18 roses.' He chuckled 'That's great.' I replied 'You wanna come? She gave me two. Since there's 2 left to her invitation car.'