Chapter 7

•Wedding day•

Y/n's point of view:

01:25 PM (After the simple Ceremony at Beach)

__

'I Can't believe you didn't invite us, Ran! That's kinda rude of you not inviting your parents on your Wedding day.' He was talking with his Parents, Video call.

'*sigh* You really do whatever you just feel like doing.... You really are my Son.' His dad chuckled as he sat on the Couch with Ran's Mother.

'Of course.'

'Ugh! You are so annoying, you didn't even sent us an invitation ir whatever! I didn't raised you to be selfish.' His mother complain.

But then Ran just laughed 'Sorry.'

'Oh you must be, Y/n.. Ran's been telling us a story of you a lot. *chuckled* You must be the one who made him a really kind and a Gentleman, I admire you with that.' His mother, complimented me.

Omg he is still a criminal, Mrs. Haitani..

'You are so pretty, I can see why Ran picked such a gorgeous woman.' His father said 'Of course I know how to pick a fine woman for me, Father.' Ran replied as he wrapped his hand on my Waist '*Sigh* You guys should visit us when you get home, I want to meet my Daughter-in-law.' Mrs. Haitani added 'Sure, will do. I promise to drop off there to visit you guys. Love you.' They hang up the phone call after forbidding goodbye, to each other.

'*sigh*'

'Are you okay?' I asked 'I'm not really... Our wedding day is such a mess...' He said 'Eh? But this isn't the actual wedding day, right? Can you tell me what's the problem?' I asked 'Sure.' We sat somewhere around the garden and he talked it out.

'Firstly, before the wedding day, Rindou almost fucked you. And then Secondly Sanzu touched you. Seeing how you must've been traumatizing by what happened to you, is just... *sigh* This is our wedding day, they should've just let us enjoy such a special day, those jerks..' He said 'oh... That, Thanks for the concern... But yeah, it's really fine by me. I think they just wanted to-' I wa shocked when he suddenly hugged me.

'No, It's not fine.' He replied 'U-uh... Y-yeah..' I don't have any choice but to agree..

But it really is traumatizing.

'Nah! Let's stop this drama, and enjoy this special day!' I broke the awkwardness, so that no more Drama will happen! I don't want to cry in such a Beautiful dress..

So I held Ran's hand and we head back to the Venue.

_

'Where have you guys, been?' Kakucho asked 'W-we just checked some flowers in the Garden! I heard there's a lot of dandelions in there!' I lied so that no kne will worried.

_ _

After the Party, we head to the Club to enjoy this day.

'Do you drink, Y/n?' Takeomi-san asked 'Ah.. Yes, but I really am a Bad drinker, I'm not lying. I get drunk way too fast.' I laughed '*Chuckled* It's fine even if you get drunk so quickly, let's get drunk and enjoy this party, Since Ran is here you won't worry about going back to your Hotel, since you guys will be having Honeymoon~' Tskeomi-san started teasing us. I don't know ehy, he isn't that type of person that I can imagine. In my view, He is that type of person that don't like jokes and stuff, but he is completely different from the way I view him.

'Yeah, a honeymoon.' Rindou mumbled but though for us to hear 'Oh my, what is this? Jealousy?' Kanji-san asked 'What the heck?' Ran reacted 'Well maybe? Just maybe.' Rindou chuckled, I'm getting pissed here...