Chapter 5

•Ran is Angry•

Y/n's point of view:

Me and Ran Haitani were heading at The Bridal Boutique, to buy some Wedding dress. Even though the Wedding will be held at April🤦🏻‍♂

'Why do you prefer wearing clothes like that?' He asked, complaining at what I'm wearing rn.

:

'But I'm more comfy with this

'But I'm more comfy with this.' I replied 'Just kidding, you always look good whatever you wear.' He smiled 'Tsk, not funny.' I replied but he just patted my head.

'Wut?' I asked 'You look good, darling.' He said 'Stop with the darling, don't call me that. Find other names.' I added 'hmm... How about Honey?' He said 'good. That's better.' I said.

'Wear whatever you want, starting today. Just tell me if you want to buy new clothes.' He said 'Thanks, I guess...' I smiled slightly outside but deep inside I just wanted to thank him more, he was starting to treat me good. I mean we've been together just 3 weeks ago.. But I kinda judge him inside.

_

Once we step inside the boutique, Ran called the workers suddenly.

'Get every wedding dress that are the most beautiful and are fit for my soon to be Wife.' He said with a serious tone and then the workers started to get every gown.

_

After that the workers started to look formy size after measuring my body, they then started to sesrch for the dress that are suit and fit for me.

After wards they called me to try the gowns.

'Follow me, ma'am.' I then followed the girl and then they showed me every dress that were fit and are just the right size for me. I was amazed by the beauty of it.

'It's beautiful, isn't it?' They said 'hmm...' I replied 'don't worry, I'm sure It'll look good on you.' They said, giving me a warm smile 'You must be lucky to marry such a fine man.' They added. And then I started to got freeked out.

D-deja vu?

I was startled by the words. I don't know why, It's not a bad memory for me... But, why??

'M-ma'am? Are you okay?' They began to be concerned. All I could do was zone out.

I gulp and then looked at them, giving them a smile as I say these.

'H-hmm.. I'm all fine just.. I remember something.' I shake my head as I turn my direction to the dress again 'o-Okay... Uh! Shall we start fitting it?' The other girl asked 'hmmm... That's a good idea.' I replied.

'I want to try that gown first.'

They get the Gown that I pointed and I started to wear it.

_

Hmm comfy...

Afterwards. After I'm done, they then started to open the curtain, wherein I saw Ran sitting with his arm crossed. He was smilling.