All Dogs go to Heaven

We were at some rib shack, Dean was on the phone, me and Sam were messing with our food, I don't know what Sam feels but I don't want to eat. then Crowley showed up, my time to go. I got up and walked off, going to the impala, I opened the door and got in.
I saw Sam react quick, he was in pain. I'm not gonna get out, Crowley owns Sam's soul meaning he was half of mine and I'm letting Dean deal with him, because I hate Crowley so much. then he disappeared.
It's dark and we are going to gank a werewolf. great. Sam said" so, the Vic's a real class act. owned a bunch of slum-grade apartments. couple houses, too." Dean said" so this is it? This is-- this is what you're gonna do?" Sam said" what am I doing?" I have answers for that, but I'm not saying anything. Dean said" Crowley. he's so far up our butts we're-- we're-- we're coughing sulfur, but you you're just gonna work the case?" Sam said" well, he's got us by the short and curlies. what else are we suppose to do?" Dean said" its just you know, man, I... I'm working for a demon now. I don't even know who you are. I just... I just need a second to adjust." yeah Dean me too but I'd rather curl up into a ball and cry. I fell asleep, my dreams probably are gonna be filled with nightmares.
I woke up, its the middle of the night, we are at a motel room, Dean knocked out on the other bed, Sam not here because he doesn't sleep, great. I get up and slid down a wall and curl up into a ball. I had a nightmare about the underworld, the same nightmare every night. I stay up for the rest of the night.
It's morning, Sam came back, he looked at me, then at Dean who was just waking up. they left, leaving me with no explanation. like always, I don't really care that much. it's the next morning and they are not back yet. then they came back to see me in the same position. Sam picked me up, yeah I'm 16 but I'm still pretty light. he put me on the bed, sitting at the end of it, I fell asleep.
I woke up and they are gone again. I'm terrified of being alone. I don't like that feeling you get. its dark too. then Dean comes back, I fall back asleep.
so, my brothers are smart and they know how I feel about anything that can change its shape, they locked me out of the room, because the thing we are hunting is a skin walker. they are interrogating it, smart. it was the dog.
We are getting stuff to kill a shape shifter, which is Silver. Sam and I went up to Dean saying" who are we exposed to get something that can smell us from 100 ft." Dean said" we don't." Dean opened a case up and we saw a giant gun probably a sniper. Sam and I said" the pack leader. were taking him down?" Dean said" yeah. got a better idea?" Sam said" no, I...Crowley's not gonna be too happy about that." Dean said" who gives a rat's butt? we let that thing live one second, and it sends out that psychic dog whistle and *pchew*" Sam said" on the other hand, it could lead us to an alpha. then Crowley would give me my soul back." Dean said" are you kidding?" I walked away getting into the impala. not really up to hear them. they aren't gonna let me come with them anyway.
Sam and Dean actually called me, I have to go in a building to make sure a little boy and a woman don't get shot, great. while Sam and Dean get to shoot. great. I went in right after Sam did, I got the woman and the boy, they were behind something. the woman was scared to death, then the shapeshifter that was their dog came, and got her to come with them, I looked up and saw Dean, he nodded that way and I followed them. he put them in a room, and I went in there with them, I hope my brothers are okay, I really hope they are. the guy stayed outside the door, the woman put the kid under the deck, then another shapeshifter showed up. I pulled out my silver dagger, the man is 10 times my strength, I'm a goner if I try and fight him. the dog was pushed back into the door, then he turned into their dog, the other man shot him, Dean better do something fast, if that guy gets in here, I'm dead. then the guy got shot, I let out a breathe, thanks Dean.
Then Sam showed up, he sighed.
It's the next day, me, Sam, and Dean are walking through a park with food, Dean said" I'll never look at a dog the same. makes you wonder, though, huh?" Sam and I said" what?" Dean said" how many packs are out there. what if they're all just waiting for the signal, you know?" We are sitting at a table in the park, Sam said" so... I was thinking. you were right." Dean said" about?" Sam said" I'm not your brother. I'm not Sam." Dean said" okay." Sam said" all that blah blah blah, about being the old me? Crap. like Lisa and Ben, right? I've been acting like I care about them. but I don't. I couldn't care less." Dean said" is this supposed to make me feel better?" Sam said" you wanted the real me. this is it. I don't care about them. I don't even really care about you or Bella. except that... I need your help. and you're clearly not gonna stick around for much longer unless I give it to you straight, so..." I fell asleep, I feel empty, like soul-less empty.