The song remains the same

We were at a motel, Cass came but my brothers wouldn't let me have anything to do with anything. they locked me in the bathroom. yep, my brothers. I heard a whoosh, Cass what are you and they doing. I heard dead silence, I don't like it, I picked the lock, hard since my brothers really are great at messing up locks, I finally got it open but they pushed a couch in front of the door, I climbed over the couch and looked around I saw a note it said" hey, you're gonna hate us probably beat the heck out of us when we get back, but we went to the past with Cass, Anna is trying to kill our parents before I'm born. uhh so there is money on the table and your bags are on the bed, uh be careful, try to avoid going outside any.
Love ya, sam
With the help of Dean."
I mumbled" of course." now I'm angry at them, they always leave me out of this Angel and Demon war, they try to get me out of it every time. lucifer is out there, trying to get sam, doesn't that mean he'll come for me if something goes wrong. I mean why did they leave me, I'm always scared when we aren't together, I feel alone and scared, and every ounce of this scares the heck out of me and I never know what to do, demons can easy grab me when I'm alone, they know I'm weak when I'm not near sam and Dean, that's my weakness my brothers.
I fell asleep, jumping onto the bed pulling the covers over my head. 19 blades at hand reach and holy water under my pillow, a gun at my side. I'm literally gonna murder my brothers when they get back and if they don't I'm gonna kill every freakin stupid monster, or beat the heck out of Cass, it'll just tire me out not hurt him since I'm just a weak little girl.
I opened my eyes, yeah I'm not gonna be sleeping any till I know my brothers, both of them, are safe with me. I fell asleep.
I woke up, Cass passed out on deans bed, I said" what did you idiots do?" Sam and Dean were standing up drinking. they shrugged me off, I got up and hugged them. then punched them in their guts. they winced but didn't do anything to stop me because they knew I would make them payback for scaring the living crap out of me and locking me in the bathroom. now for round two of punishment, the silent treatment.