CH.11

tubbos Pov:

i got up and got the streaming stuff we needed as ranboo went to the kitchen and got out all the stuff we need for the stream. (Just and fyi I'm not going to do a whole entire stream just some events that happen sorry!)  i went to the kitchen and set up all the stuff as ranboo went and grabbed his mask and glasses. " I'm going to start the stream boo!"i say as ranboo walks back from the room. " k but before you do are we go to tell chat about.... us?" he says coming up to me and hugging me from behind. "hmmmmm...if you want too then sure!" i say looking up at him and smile. "Idk so what do you want?' he asked. ".... can we wait a little before we tell them?" 

"sure"

"k! now let's start streaming"

i start the stream and we start off our stream with our intro greeting to chat. 

--------

20 minutes into the stream

-------

(RANBOOS POV BTW)

" Ok as tubbo does that I'm going to answer some questions. ok first question from *******: 'when are you going to do a face reveal?' ummmmm i don't know to be honest. ok how about this one from ********: 'do you have a gf?' ermmmmm no......." tubbo turns around and looks over at chat. i look over at tubbo and say, "but i am dating someone." he turned back around and went back to cooking. i could tell he was flustered. the whole chat was filled with 'WHO" and 'POG'.

--------

(After the stream but still ranboos Pov)

after stream i help tubs with putting all the stuff away and we had already eaten the food we made. we go and sit on the couch, tubbo lying his head on my lap while i pat his head. "Love you boo" he say looking up towards me. "Love you too tubs" i say as he sits up. We should get to bed it's really late tubbo says and he was right it was really late, so we headed upstairs and i again slept with tubbo. we had laid down and i was laying on my side facing tubbo with him cuddled into my chest. goodnight boo" he says, as he drifted off to sleep. I soon did too.