~CH.4~

tubbos POV:

i walk downstairs as ranboo was putting on his mask. " Hey that's my hoodie!" he said as he crossed his arms." I know, but now it's mine Hehe! I say as i walk over and start the stream. We sit down and start playing for a while and i tease ranboo about stealing his hoodie and how it is now mine. and i wasn't lying i was not going to give him it back. he thinks i was joking but it me, tubbo i don't. at least  i don't think so...well...nope i have not! ranboo ends up winning and he does a little dance Infront of the tv as i was on the floor acting dead as he chuckles a little but keeps doing his lil' dance. i stand up and go to my kitchen really quick and grab my phone and Bluetooth and put on some music. I bring it over in the Livingroom and dance with ranboo a little as we just laugh and make jokes. 

----------

time skip

in the morning

(Btw they fell asleep on the couch, and they turned off the stream and music off)

----------

ranboos POV 

i woke up on the couch with tubbo on the other side on his phone. " Morning boo!"

" Morning, what's with the nick name?" 

"Dunno"

'' ok fine then i get to give you a nick name!"

" Hmmm depends what type of nick name???"

" a good one!"

"Well i know that"

"hmmmm how about.... tubs!"

------------

ok i know that is like the most common nickname but i think it is cute!