~CH.3~

tubbos POV

i grab the pancake mix and other ingredients that we need. ranboo  grabbed the boles and measuring cups. we both washed our hands and started to cook the pancakes ranboo made the bater as i was heating up the pan. i dipped my finger in the bowl and turned to ranboo, i wipe the batter on to his nose and started laughing. he started to chuckle and did the same thing to me. we were goth laughing really heard but soon calmed down and started to fry the pancakes me and ranboo took turns making them. as he was cooking one, went to the living room and grabbed my Bluetooth speaker and put on some music for us to listen to. ranboo was doing a little dance as he flipped his pancake. after his pancakes were done i made mine and we had some left over so i put it in the fridge. i grab my plate and sit down at the table next to ranboo. we chat for a while and plan out some streams. when we finished  i put the dishes in the sink and we went on a walk for a little. "Hey tubbo?" ranboo had asked turning to me still waking. "Hm?" i asked sitting down as we sat on a bench " do you like anyone?" "w-what kind of question is that!" i turn away flustered. " Hmmm.... i will take that as a yes then!" he chuckled a little at me.

'' soooooo~ who is it~"

" n-no one!"

" hmmmm sure your face says otherwise~~"

--------

time skip back at home

-------

ranboos POV

i was teasing tubbo the whole way home about having a crush but on the inside i was happy cause i thought i had a chance with him! " fineee i will shut up since you won't tell meeeee" we took off our shoes and sat on the couch. the Nintendo was still connected to the tv, so we played some Mario party while streaming. i went and grabbed my mask and glasses and put them on. tubbo came downstairs in one of my hoodies and was teasing me about how he was going to steal my hoodie a lot of the time during the stream.

---------