Horrid Past

Kyoudai's POV:

"What are we going to do with her? She can't be a Vampire Hunter if she's a vampire." I heard my mom whisper as I listened through their bedroom door.

This was two years ago, when I was 13, turning 14. 

"I know, I've already taken her out of school. I've also stopped her from going to see Master." My father replied.

"Yes, if Master knows she's like this....he'll kill her on spot. That or he would sugest we abandon her..."

I couldn't handle it, I ran from the halllway. I felt tears stream down my face as I bounded down the stairs and out into the backyard. I stood there for a moment then decided to hide in the woods.

I ran aimlessly on the path, taking random turns.

How can my life end so fast? How can people hate me so fast?

"I-I just want to be.....loved!" I shouted as I broke through some branches. I opened my eyes and it revealed and small meadow covered in Chrysantemums, Peonies, and Azaleas. Tiny drops of dew were sprinkled all over the leaves due to the early morning.

*******End of Flashback*****

It was exactly as I remembered it on that spring morning. I remember every time I would cry and sob, I would run here so I could heal myself with the meadow's beauty.

I smiled as I walked up to a tree covered in Wysteria and sat beneath it. My hand touched on something soft and I looked down at a patch of loose dirt.

I quickly dug through and pulled out a metal box. I laughed, I remember when I buried this.

I pulled hard and the lid popped open. I grinned and picked up a small photo. It was a picture of Master, Kaito, Isamashii, Zero, Ichiru, and I smiling together. I shoved the picture in my pocket, I'll show it to Zero later.

I dug through a few pictures of Isamashii and I, Kaito and Isamashii, and one of Zero and Ichiru. Finally, I found what I had been looking for...my journal.

I flipped to the last page I wrote in, which was right before I ran away.

September 13

I overheard Mother and Father talking about Zero today. Apparently HE'S STILL ALIVE!

I can't believe it! I <3 him sooo much! So, I've decided to go to Cross Academy and follow him. Also, one thing about him has really hit me hard.

He's a vampire and a Vampire Hunter!! Just like me!!

The only downside is apparently Ichiru is dead....

Well, at least I have Zero! I hope he finally realizes my feelings for him <3 

Love Kyou<3

Wow....I was really weird back then....though that was only a few months back.

"Kyou!" I heard Hakumei shout.

"Kyoudai! Where are you?!?" Zero called and I heard their footsteps coming closer.

"Back here!" I called. Then, they both broke through the branches with Hakumei panting.

"It seems like we always have to do a search party to find you." Hakumei panted.

Zero looked around. "Wow,"

Hakumei looked up too. "It's sooo pretty!" Then she sat beside me and I quickly shut my journal, hiding it from her.

Zero across from me and started digging through the box.

"Wow, I can't believe you have all these pictures." He said. Then, he held up the one of Isamashii and Kaito. "Even one of Kaito-Kun. I thought you always hated him?"

"Yeah but, Isamashii liked him so much so I kept the picture of him." I said while looking at it.

Suddenly, Hakumei snatched the picture from Zero. "Whoa, is this Kaito-San? He teaches Economics to the first years."

"Yeah, he came since the Association ordered him to." Zero mumbled.

I gasped. "No way, that bastard teaches at the Academy?!? When we get back I am so kicking his ass!" Then, I remebered something. "Here," I handed the picture in my pocket to Zero.

He looked at it wordlessly and smiled. "I remember this, it was right before Master left."

"Yeah, before things got complicated." I mumured.