4

The next week went by pretty fast for Naruto. He had been keeping in shape by training with Guy, which was ridiculously hard, but did give him a chance to have him help refine his taijutsu, so it all worked out. He continued to talk with Mei, getting closer with her every day. They discovered they had a very similar past, her with the bloodline purge, and him with the Kyuubi being sealed inside of him. Mei continued to embarrass Naruto when they slept in the same bed, cuddling with him and giving him kisses on the cheek, but Naruto didn't really mind all that much, actually he really enjoyed it. Sakura had done her best to be a better friend to Naruto, she even came to visit him and Mei in their apartment. Sasuke had admitted to himself that he was going to miss his rival, but he still refused to admit it to Naruto, though he did make a better effort to be a little nicer to the blonde, he now asked for spares rather than order them, and he had actually congratulated Naruto and Mei on their so to be wedding. The week was one of the best Naruto could remember.

The day came that Naruto was set to start learning with Asuma, and Mei was currently on her way to Team Guy's training ground to give him Kubikiribōchō, his new swords once wielded by Zabuza. It was still early when the blade came, so Mei new Naruto would be training with Guy, she decided to surprise him and bring him the sword herself. Naruto was panting heavily when she arrived, "Oh...hey...Mei-Chan...what are...you doing...here," he panted.

Mei smiled, "The Kubikiribōchō came, I thought I would bring it to you. You start your elemental training today, so you'll probably need it," She unselthed the massive blade and hand it to Naruto," Be careful, you may be strong but you can't properly lift the blade until you channel chakra into it, and you shouldn't do that till Asuma shows you how."

Naruto looked at it wide eyed, it was just as amazing as he remembered it. He could barely lift it, but something felt right about having it in his hands. "Amazing…" he murmured.

Tenten, who had also been training with guy, looked at blade like a child looks at a new toy, "Oh my gosh, the Kubikiribōchō, it's amazing, I can't believe I'm really seeing it in person," She continued to stare and the blade, then at the person holding it and blushed, she had a thing for weapons, which didn't go unnoticed by Mei.

"Naruto we should head out, we have just enough time to get there, and miss Tenten, if you would stop eyeing his 'sword' please," she muttered.

Tenten blushed and nodded, Naruto looked a little confused, but followed. As they were walking he asked, "what's up Mei-chan, we had plenty of time…" Naruto didn't get to finish as Mei slammed her lips into his, Naruto's eyes rolled into the back of his head at his first kiss. When she stopped he slowing got his thoughts to come back to him. "Not that I'm complaining, but what was that about?"

Mei blushed lightly, "Naruto-kun, I'm a rather jealous person, and seeing that little weapon girl eyeing you up, I just felt the need to remind you who you're marrying."

Naruto was confused again, "Mei-chan, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, you're really nice, and funny too...also, I may not be experienced, but you're definitely a good kisser. Why would I do anything to make you mad, you're awesome!"

Mei smiled widely, "Good, I'm glad you think so," She leaned forward and smiled seductively, it had been a good kiss, "if you really feel that way, we have about 15 minutes before we have to see Asuma, that leaves 10 minutes all to ourselves, shall we enjoy them?"

Naruto smiled and nodded, Mei immediately leaned in and they picked up where they left off, when Mei slipped her in her tongue, he nearly passed out…"

Asuma looked up to see Naruto running his way, he was about 5 minutes late and Asuma didn't need to wonder why. Asuma smirked, "Naruto, you have a little of Mei's lipstick on your cheek."