The truth

.alright after a stupidly long break I'm back. If y'all wanna read another Omega Kageyama story my YouTube channel has the first 10 parts. Channel is called Chiyore.

Kageyama's P.O.V
  I get in the car and we drive off. I look out the window and look all the shops and people we pass.

"We're are we going?" I ask.

"Too meet someone." Daisuke said looking at his phone with a frustrated look.

"Okay." I said going back to looking out the window.

About 30 minutes had past and the car pulled into a fancy restaurant, I felt so out of place these people look like they eat fancy slugs for dinner.

"Were meeting the person here?" I ask.

"Yeah." He responds walking over to a table were man waited.

The man looked up from his phone and smiled, Daisuke motions me to take a seat.

"You look just like Daisuke." The man said with tears in his eyes.

"Oh, thank you?" I said questioningly

"Oh, I'm Haru Daisuke's wife and your mother." The man said with the calmest expression.

"So your my mom?" I asked still so confused.

"I know it's probably a lot to take in and you probably want an explanation." He says.

"An explanation would be a good start." I said looking at the menu in complete horror.

💭: I think I'll for go breakfast and wait till lunch.

"Do you have any questions for me or Daisuke?" He ask.

"Why didn't y'all raise me?" I asked.

"Back then I had a lot of enemies that wanted to take what I loved dear away." Daisuke said sitting next to Haru.

"Enemies?" I asked.

"What I tell you at this table you can't tell anyone else." He said with a stern look.

"Yes sir." I said saluting.

"Don't be to tensed it's only for your safety." Haru Says.

"Okay." I said.

"I run a organization called morphine." He said.

"Morphine? No offense but it Sounds like its run by gangster." I said

"It is." He said with a straight face.

"..."

"You run a gang!?" I asked surprised.

"I'm head of a mafia organization here in Tokyo." He said.

"Oh..." I said

💭My father is head of a mafia organization!!!!

"Now let me tell you how you were stolen from us." He said clearly mad.