Chapter 3: Memory Wipe

Sora, for any other person, would've not only been intimidating, but scary. But Aoka was not afraid of her opponent. He was only third best. And despite Aoka's ranking, she was very strong. She hid herself. For if she didn't, not only would her friendship fall apart, but her mission would too. She walked up, into the arena. Sora looked quite smug, as if fighting Aoka was a stoke of luck. She smirked. He didn't know what he was getting into.

"START!" The ref called out, and Aoka stood there, unmoving.

Or that's what everyone had thought.

"Ketsuingan," Aoka whispered, and her eyes turned pitch black. She never quite got why people never noticed the change in eye color, from red to black, but to her, it was a blessing.

Sora charged at her, a frontal attack.

"Pebble Rockslide jutsu!" Aoka hit the ground with her fingers. Little pebbles formed rock knives, and they stabbed their way into the ground, shaking it violently. Sora fell, not being able to keep his balance. Aoka made the hands signs, dog, cat, snake, and one people hadn't seen before. Aoka stuck her hand out, connecting the invisible strings to Sora's body. He didn't notice, her being a master at the jutsu, and she smiled sadistically. She loved this jutsu. Sora got up, his blond hair all over his face. His green eyes looked a little afraid, but he kept his cool. But not for long, Aoka thought. She started to move her fingers, and he moved in sync. Aoka had made him a puppet, and it had been really easy. She directed him forward, and kicked him square in the gut.

"CUGHH!" He shouted. She let the chakra strings go, having no more use for them. Sora stumbled, and Aoka charged forward, whipping out a kunai, and running it across Sora's face. Sora fell back a little, and kicked Aoka in the stomach.

She didn't even flinch.

She twirled around, creating more handsigns.

"Blood Swirl Jutsu!" Aoka held her palm up, and Sora looked around, confused at why he couldn't move. She brought her hand closer to her, and Sora, against his will, stumbled forward. Aoka thrust her hand down, and Sora fell to his knees, blood starting to come out of his nose and ears.

"Urngghh!" He cried, trying to fight against Aoka's will.

But to no avail. Aoka was far too strong for only the third best to be able to beat her.

"Ketsuingan Release: First Barrier, Capillaries!" Aoka thrust her hand onto Sora's chest, and his eyes grew wide, and bloodshot. 

'ARGH!" He cried, falling down, with his limbs flying and writhing in different directions.

Then, Sora passed out.

Everyone was silent.

Aoka smiled evilly.

She formed hand signs, and before the alerted referee could stop her, she shouted.

"Ketsuingan Memory Wipe: Replace!" Her black eyes let the black overflow into the white, and she implanted the fake memories.

Hinata looked around at the entranced ninjas around her. She had no idea what was happening. All she saw was Aoka activating a jutsu, and everyone's head fell. Even Naruto was caught in... Whatever it was.

Aoka looked up, and seemed to deactivate the jutsu. Or, the jutsu just might have ended. Aoka looked over to Hinata as the rest of the ninjas were waking. It wasn't a pleasant look, but Hinata got the message.

You saw nothing. Tell no one... Or else.

Whatever 'or else' was, she didn't want to try Aoka and find out.

Hinata would keep quiet.

Aoka knew so. Her smile disappeared back under the calm, indifferent facade she held.

Her plan was accomplished.

Now onto phase two.

_______________________________________________________

HI! I've been lazy with this story, I'm sorry. But now I'm taking it seriously, so be ready for updates. The plot is super good, so let's pray I get through all iof it~!

BYEZ

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO