Blackfire?

There was a lot happening all at once, first was the fact that Danger sense had not alerted him to the oncoming attack, second had to be the fact that Deku was now in hot pursuit of an ALIEN SPACESHIP! But more on that later. Right now. His friends need help.

"Don't worry guys. Because I Am Here" is what Deku reassured in his head as he jetted off towards the fleeing spaceship.

Robin had unfortunately missed the ship and landed directly at the end of the pier, where Raven had gather the other Titans.

They were looking out across the waves as Starfire tried to fight back against the Alien spaceship. Trying to figure out a way to stop this sudden attack.

When suddenly like a strike of lighting, a booming green thunder bolt jetted above them and collided with the Alien craft, effectively knocking it off course and careening through the air.

Looking back Starfire could see the menacing costume of their new teammate hovering in the air with his fist extended, floating directly where the ship had been moments prior.

"Star quick! We need to regroup!" Deku shouted as he once again shot off towards the pier, grabbing Starfire's wrist.

Once that land next to the rest of their team, they all line up and get ready for a fight, as the ship begins to speed towards them once again.

Beast Boy is first to attack, leaping high and turning into an alligator to bite at the tentacles' bases, just barely missing.

Raven levitates a nearby hot dog cart and heaves it at the oncoming vehicle, which crashes right through it.

Finally, as the thing races past Cyborg, he grabs the tentacles and pulls on them with all his strength. Ever so slowly, he is dragged forward a few feet before bringing the craft to a stop.

"Don't know what you did to make this thing mad, Star, but it couldn't hurt to apologize!" Cyborg stated as he does his bast to restrain the synthetic appendage.

"I am...sorry?" Starfire says, taking Cyborgs comment literally.

Unfortunately the tentacles yank themselves out of Cyborgs grip.

Which then leads to Deku shooting out Blackwhip and locking the ship in place, as the metal groans against the pressure of the inky tendril.

Robin then whips out his staff, extends it, and goes on the offensive. Once Deku realizes his plan, he releases Blackwhip prompting Robin to take a mighty swing, which reverberates against the nose and drives the craft back.

It tumbles over the guardrails and out of sight as Robin lands and puts the weapon away.

Beast Boy, back in human form, looks down after it, "So, did we just win?"

Then Danger sense decided to finally work again, warning him to move, which resulted in Deku dodging to the side pushing a few Titans out of the way.

Then as if on cue, thing crashes up through the planks at the Titans' feet. Deku, being the quickest to respond, vaults onto the nose.

"Don't see an OFF switch. Guess I'll have to make one." Deku states as he charges 23% of OFA, driving his fist through the nose, reaching inside, and pulls out a handful of wiring underneath. Sparks fly from the broken connections as he jumps free.

The craft veers hopelessly out of control, rising higher and higher toward the stratosphere, and finally explodes in a mighty conflagration among the fireworks that are still going off. As Deku lands next to Starfire and Robin.

"Whatever that thing was, it can't hurt you now." Robin reassures.

"But...why did it wish to hurt me at all?" Starfire ask's.