Deku

[[SPOILERS FOR CURRENT MANGA]]

One For All's 9th And Last User

——————————————————

[Origin]

In a world filled with powers, a boy is born with none.

This boy was Izuku Midoriya.

In his world, roughly 80% of all people are born with a power, or "Quirk". These "Quirks" were the byproduct of humanity taking the next step in evolution.

Resulting in the creation of a brand new profession: Hero's. A job where individuals use their Quirks as keepers of the peace, fighting crime, and Villains (Individual's who use their Quirk for crime).

Unfortunately, this also meant that 20% of the population were "Quirkless", and were deemed powerless and useless.

That was what Izuku had to deal with growing up.

Since the ripe age of 4, Izuku Midoriya learned a harsh truth about reality, Not all men are created equal, and from that day, from the day of his diagnosis till he was 16 years old, Izuku (in society's eyes) became an outcast, a nobody, a worthless person.

He was seen as less than everyone else, by just about everyone. Even his old childhood best friend, turned tormentor, Katsuki Bakugo.

Who gave him the nickname "Deku" which stood for Defenseless Izuku, and translated to a word used to describe a weak wooden puppet, something as weak, worthless, useless, and pointless.

For 12 years Izuku lived a life of torment. Being belittled, beaten, and mocked nearly everyday by nearly anyone who knew of his Quirkless status.

Yet he held tight to who his childhood dream of becoming a Pro Hero. Just like his idol, the #1 Hero All Might.

To keep up with the ever growing distance between himself and his childhood friend, Izuku began keeping notes of nearly every Hero he could.

Learning Strategies, Tactics, Abilities, Weaknesses, and more.

Then, after a rather rough and challenging day, Izuku encountered his first ever Villain.

But he sadly couldn't do anything, as the Villain began Suffocating and killing him.

Thinking it was all over... Until All Might, his idol, his Hero, the #1 Hero, swooped in and saved him.