We're all having a rough time

Meanwhile while I'd been gone Kelly had been keeping me in the loop and things had not been going so well. Apparently Griffin had asked Gustavo to write him a mega hit song that rules the world and had the word beach in it. And he was currently just hitting the same piano key over and over again. So? Any ideas she asked me (outfit 61) Meanwhile while I'd been gone Kelly had been keeping me in the loop and things had not been going so well. Apparently Griffin had asked Gustavo to write him a mega hit song that rules the world and had the word beach in it. And he was currently just hitting the same piano key over and over again. So? Any ideas she asked . I'm sure I'll think of something. I'll work on something and send you a file. Sounds like everyone is doing poorly without me. Yeah we miss ya kiddo everyone but we understand that you needed some time away too. I miss him too all of them but what he did was hurtful and wrong but Jack kept his promise and I'm surrounded by love. I told you if you needed me that I would come back. It's ok I'll let you know when we really need you. You'll need me for the vocals. I pointed out. Eventually yes.

Actually yeah we may need you sooner than we thought maybe but I'm not sure yet. Griffin says he told Gustavo he had till the end of the day to give him what he wants. That's fine I told her I've done more for less. Yes you have and we love you for it but right now this is a disaster. I gotta go Griffin's here and your brother is laying face down on the couch in the studio. And he was indeed very upset he was. Understandably so just broke up with his girlfriend and hurt the person he loved most without meaning to because he did the one thing he said he wanted to avoid. The boys were not making things better by reminding everyone about what happened. How Jo moved to New Zealand flying out of his life and that I had left because he tried to make me break up with my boyfriend when they left even though we had everything handled and then James said he was face down on the couch.

Well fix it I can't have this bummer singing on my big hit summer song. He commanded. And Farrah? Kelly asked. She's done more with less and fixed stuff with own vocals in it to make it sound like they all were singing. And I hear work is fun for her good for her. And I need my big summer single that rules the world or else. He warns them. And when they all hesitated he asked them if they knew he got to be so rich and powerful. Logan guessed that his grandfather invented something and he inherited his fortune. (Kind of like how Sam got rich in Danny Phantom) He admitted that yes and that he solved problems as he sat on Kendall. He told the rest of the band to take Kendall and get him over his heartbreak and for Kelly to keep me in the loop and for Gustavo to write him his song and by keeping me in the loop probably end up doing their jobs for them and give him the big great song he wanted once again.

See problem solved he smiled at them. And each time he said or else his bodyguard guy that did all the heavy lifting patted his briefcase the same thug that helped us go green with paper cups. But that's exactly what they did. Took him back to 2J and he was face down on that couch. James thought it would be easy. Logan said all they had to do was snap him out of it. But then again they had never gone through the kind of heartbreak he was feeling. James has never dated Carlos really neither and Logan had an off again on again relationship with Cam. Kendall said he'd be fine and not to throw like a pie at him or punch him with a boxing glove or a water soaker. Because he knew them well. Logan decided it was a good thing he was talking to them again at least all they needed now was for him to get off the couch. They offered him a pink smoothie since he loved them if he got off the couch but then Carlos mentioned Jo and I. And he started moaning again.

James said they needed him for their big summer single now. And he was single now. Which didn't make any sense at all. Nor make him feel better at all either. Logan told him to think of all the cool things he could do with the boys again. Like lobby hockey. They suggested. Because Jo didn't like hockey. And they tried really hard but once again Kendall was face down in the goal but at least it kept the puck from going into the goal. So that was something. Once they heard a glass breaking noise they decided to go to the pool instead that I didn't really like the pool anyways and always stayed inside and watched them. Not that I kept them from doing anything like Jo did since they spent a lot of time together. But when they were in the water playing volleyball Kendall came by sulking on a raft. So, instead they went to the park because he likes skateboarding. But he still is sulking rolling on his skateboard. Nothing they did was helping. They agreed this would be harder than they thought.