No fight is worth losing each other

For now everything was calm we were all having fun it made me feel better that my brother knew my secret after signing a piece of paper that said he was allowed to. And the interview for our sec album went great. Nothing too terrible had happened but for what it's worth I didn't like her leaving us in suspense. Bur now we were all playing a video game having fun once again. Something about lasers I think. But then Ken upset with Carlos about blowing up his ammo and Carlos and Kendall were arguing over his controller and Logan was upset with James about betraying him. They were getting all worked up over a game. Was something else happening that I didn't know about? What was wrong? Normally that's the case. Why were they getting so worked up over a video game? Which is what I asked them. But I kind of went ignored but not to be mean I knew my boys better than that. Logan was upset he was too slow but James said he was trying to watch his back. Lately what was happening was the boys had been fighting like every 5 mins it seemed like.

All the fighting would make me upset but instead of crying well in front of them I'd wait till during the night to cry but in front of them I just push the button and torture them for a good 10 mins. The more times they fight I had another 5 mins. But I didn't think this time it was helping. When it seems they're about to start fighting I go across the hall and hang out with Jason and we talk to Jack. Please stop! Kendall starts as the other 3 all stop fighting and Kendall says exactly what I'd been thinking. How they've been fighting more and that they couldn't stop fighting every 5 mins around each other. And it makes Farrah very upset. She just shows it in different ways. Part of this consisted of Carlos sitting down next to James to eat cereal out if his helmet and James flipping it and making mess. And then there was Carlos closing Logan's computer on his hands. The two of them attacking James as he combed his hair and each of these times resulting in me cutting in some fashion. Well I can't live like this anymore I'm moving out James exclaimed!

James had a suitcase already packed and ready to go. Logan said he was way ahead of him and also pulled out a suitcase. Kendall and I wanted to know about these already packed suitcases. How long had they been playing this? Did they see this coming a long time ago? Why had they been fighting all these times over nothing to begin with? Why did James hit Carlos's helmet and make his food go flying? Why did Carlos slam Logan's computer on his hands? Why did they attack James for combing his hair? Even Carlos had one ready to go. The 3 of them were ready to head ou. When they started arguing over who was moving out first Kendall and I got in front of them. Scoop them up. He turned to me. Ok. I *sighed* as he hadn't caused any problems yet. And I did as he asked. I was so sick of this. Listen no one is going anywhere no one is moving out we've all been best friends literally forever. And we are all capable of spending 5 mins together without fighting and without needing to otherwise be punished. Please if for no other reason than for Farrah. He wraps an arm around me. The only time we haven't been fighting is when we're laughing too hard to be fighting.

They all agreed that he was right and they tried.... For 9 secs. Before they were all moving out saying they hated each other. While I sat on the bright orange couch elbows on my knees head in my hands. The 3 of them went to the front desk to tell Mr. Bitters they were moving out and he pushed a button that set off balloons and he blew a party horn but he was upset he meant not out of the Palm Woods but that they wanted their own apartments. He said he needed a security deposit first and last months rent a key fee a parking fee a fee fee for a total of about $7,000 each. So they all said they were out of there and didn't want to talk to each other. And then someone moved out and put their key on the desk and James grabbed it. Inside 2J Kendall and I were busy cleaning up when mom and Katie walked in and the apartment was complete and total mess. Mom was upset they were fighting again and sometime between when the boys left arguing and Kendall and I were cleaning up I'd run off to my room closing it and locking it behind me. While I laid on my bed and silently cried. Kendall promised we'd all be fine. Oh yeah where's your sister? Let me see.... He put a finger to his chin. Feeling as his heart sank knowing I felt sad. Then licked his finger and put it in the air. My guess is that she's in her room crying.