Portal home

The next morning I woke up to almost everyone in my bed. I was still tried so I fell back asleep. When I woke up again They all seemed to be ontop of me. I glared at all the fluffy ass holes what seemed to be pointing at me. taking a quick thought I sat up and heard yelps. I grinned at the glares.

"Well well well Pleasure to see you all here... In my bed" Azul glared.

"It was chilly last night that was all" I raised an eye brow. Rubbing my eyes. 

"Sure it is. So I take it you all don't want to get back so soon?" A few froze and I laughed.

"I'm just kidding, How about we all get up for food and then I can check if I need anything else before we Contact her Highness?" Vil nodded stretching, Rook following suit. It wasn't long before I was free to pee and Ran to the bathroom. Checking the tub having learned that the damn Felines liked to hide in there I sat down.

Next was breakfast. I made food for everyone. Just incase we had a hard time eating after we got back. Right after we ate I cleaned up and was about to contact the Fae Queen when I heard a knock. I quickly looked around and everyone hid. going to the door my Landlord walked right in.

"H-Hey what gives?" I said he looked around. His nose crinkled.

"It smells like Cat in here!" I glared.

"If you will recall I own cat! Member I payed the pet deposit and fee??" He glared.

"One cat doesn't stink up an apartment like this!" I glared.

"And one Landlord is not allowed into someone's apartment with out at least 24 hour notice! Now what do you want SIR!" He raised his nose up high. Short fucker would look like an Ant to Floyd and Jade in their actual forms.

"I am here to tell you that you have a week to Evict! I know you have more cats in here. I told you when you signed the Lease that you only were allowed Two animals TWO! what you are doing is animal hoarding! and you have not even been here two weeks!" I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

"Do you SEE? any other animals here?" Just then Floyd came out and laid on the floor. I walked over and picked him up petting his head.

"There right there!" I glared.

"You have meet this one already. Which I have already told you!" He snarled.

"I know you are hiding cats in here and I am not leaving until I find them" He started Ripping things off my couches and I yelled.

"Hey! Knock it off! What the fuck in wrong with you!" He through pillows and Even ripped a few cussions! I mean I was leaving all this behind but it was ridiculous that he was acting this way!

"Sir I am going to call the police if you don't knock it off!" he turned with a big glare in his eye.

"There is CAT FUR EVERYWHERE! I will not have a hoarder in my complex! If you aren't going to comply to my check then" I saw the fist coming and closed my eyes. 

Please someone help! I saw a flash of green from behind my eye lids then nothing. Peeking I looked to see Floyd standing next to me... actual floyd not cat floyd. He was holding the mans arm.

"Seriously. I wasn't in the mood for this" He glared. The man looked about to piss himself.

"W-Who are you? How did you get here? Your not on the lease! your Trespassing!" I glared at him.

"This is my friend so no he is not!" Floyd smirked at me.

"Hey! Hey yuu! Can I squeeze this guy for ya?" I blinked and smirked.

"As long as he is still alive go a head have fun. " I watched floyd drag the Land lord out. Hearing a loud Yell of pain Floyd walked back in with his hands behind his head.