Mirror hunt and Cat shopping

The next morning I woke to Malleus on my chest curled up. Lilia was in my arm pit. Floyd was some how between my legs curled up with his brother. Azul was on my stomach. Leona was against my side. At some point having moved in the night. it would have been cute... Except I really had to pee and they were all on top of me. I tried to move my leg but Floyd dug his claw in to my inner thigh every time I moved.

I put my hand on Malleus and he Cracked an eye open before looking around. He turned to be and I gave him my best puppy eyes.

"Help?" I whispered. He smirked and laid back down.

"What do I get for helping Man child?" I pouted.

"I'll get you a soft cat bed now help please!?" He smirked and licked his paw.

"Perhaps I like this close contact sleeping?" I groaned.

"Fine you can sleep in here with me even after I finish everything" He nodded and stood. I winced. it felt like he put all his pressure onto one paw on my chest. That hurt. In one swipe he hit Floyds ear and laid back down. I heard a yelp and Floyd jumped up knocking Jade into Azul who fell off me. I held Malleus and sat up moving away.

"Jade what the heck? If you wanted ta get up ya could have just woken me?" Floyd grumbled stretching. Jade narrowed his eyes.

"I was not the one to wake you. It was you who awoken me" Azul sighed.

"Obviously yuu must have twitched and it startled us all" I got out of the bed before setting Malleus down on my now warm pillow.

"Sorry guys but I gotta go!" I ran from the room tripping over a Jack sleeping at my door. I yelped as I face planted. I was glad I had a Blatter of steal right now! Quickly getting up and spotting a shocked Jack I ran into my bathroom and sat down. I heard a snickering and jumped at a Rook in my bathtub.

"Well well what have we here" Screaming I grabbed him opened the door through him out and closed the door again locking it. Thank you small bathroom! I heard a laughing and shook my head. Washing my hands I walked out and Ruggie was sitting with a stretching Leona on my bed.

"Quite the morning isn't it" I glared.

"Leave them Ruggie. Poor Jack already learned not to get in between a person and a morning bathroom break" I blushed as Leona smirked at me laying back down and folding his paws. Honestly when did all of them get so catty!.... I just realized what I thought. I spotted a hiding jack and felt bad.

"Sorry about that jack. I didn't realize you fell asleep by the door.

"I'm fine" He said but I could tell I probably stepped on his tail. I stretched and Looked for some clothes. Grabbing a long sweater From my closet. I was glad to have gone shopping now. At least I didn't have to worry about it today now.

"I'll change and then we can wake the others for breakfast" Leona didn't even move Malleus however stood with Lilia and walked with me to the kitchen. I started setting out waters and went to change. Putting on my sweater and black jeans I walked out barefoot to many of the others waking up. Giving a soft smile I started cooking Breakfast. After a quick web Search with my new phone I learned most animals could eat eggs. Making some scrambled eggs I started placing them on plates all around.

"Is that food I smell?" Ruggie said trotting in. I smiled and nodded placing one by him.

"Just some eggs. sorry I don't have anything else" He rolled his eyes eating quickly.

"Leona is gonna have to get his lazy ass in here. No eating in my bed" I said raising an eye brow. I herd a grumble before he come inside. I set down his food patting Jack on the head I gave him his as well. Epel came standing under jack. I moved his food so it was under jack. Vil and Rook walked in next. Vil did not look impressed.