CATS!, one dog, and a Lion cub

I panted and fell to me knees as Malleus in cat form sat on a trash can lid. Even in cat form he had his horns and bright green eyes. His ears even seemed to have more of a point then most cats did.

"Was that really necessary? Goodness it echoed the whole alley" I turned and a Blond cat with purple tips trotted up to me.

"V-Vil?" He nodded.

"Yes and I must say I am glad to be such a lovely breed" I felt my heart stop as more and more cats appeared.

"how- When? WHy are all of you cats? How did you even get here?" A Gray fluffy cat walked up with Two Teal cats with opposite black ears. This had to be Azul and the Twins.

"We had been hopping you knew the answer. However when we awoke we followed your scent to this alley" I looked around and groaned.

"Who all is here?" There was some rustling and more heads popped out.

"Sound off" I heard. Was that Aces voice?

"Ace?" An Orange Cat with a bent tail smirked at me. He even had a cute little red heard still by his eye. Next was a Russian blue with a spade by his other eye.

"Deuce" He nodded before Hissing at Ace who was trying to bat his tail. I heard a yowl as a Bright red cat appeared swiping at Ace and Deuce. There was riddle I'm guessing. The Riddle cat had a black and Red collar on... Fitting.

"Enough you two if I could use my magic it would be "Off with BOTH your heads"" He hissed. I saw a green docked tail cat put its head on Riddles.

"Calm riddle it will be fine. Everyone is just a little shaken and rightfully so" He said. There was Trey. I saw a snickering Orange cat with a diamond on its face watching. Cater.

"Everyone is so loud" I heard. LOoking I did not see a cat but a Baby Lion. It was much to large to be a cat.

"L-Leona??" He glared.

"Say a damn word and I'll claw ya" I covered my mouth. However I heard a snicker and a brindled cat with a cut off tail was covering their mouth with their paw. I knew that laugh anywere.

"Ruggie?" He nodded with a smirk.

"Just wait till you see jack" I jumped when A lid fell and a adorable white dog with black tipped ears and tail looked shocked.

"Jacks a dog??" Ruggie nodded snickering.

"Even whatever this is can't help his escape his canine tendencies" He laughed. I sighed and moved to help Jack get the garbage and junk off him.

"I didn't ask for help... but thanks anyway" I gave him a small smile.

"Sure... anyone else?" Vil moved and rubbed against my leg.

"Oh yes, Rook is around here somewhere. Epel sadly got taken along with Idia and Ortho by some man with a cat carrier. I believe Rook is scouting where they are being taken" I slapped my forehead.

"Fuck the pound! ok Anyone else?!" Malleus cleared his throat.

"Lilia is scouting along with rook, Sebek is in this can" I looked at where malleus was siting and wanted to slap my self again. God damn it. Gently I picked up Malleus who climbed onto my shoulder and picked up the lid to see a small mint green cat with bright green eyes who hissed at me.

"So it was you who did this Human! Change us back Immediately!!" Should I just put the lid back on? I shook my head no that would be mean. I pet Malleus head.

"Did you have to trap him?" Malleus smirked.

"It was an accident truly. I had meant to Teleport but found I could not use any of my magic" Ofcourse.