CHAPTER 3

With this sensei left the classroom and ayanokouji approached me...

Yu's POV:

He stopped in front of me and said:

"Hello, my name is Kiyotaka Ayanokouji".

"uh... hello, my name is yu, it's nice to meet you ayanokouji"

"It's nice to meet you too, I wanted to ask you what do you think of this school, I would have asked someone else but my communication skills aren't the best so I thought I could ask you since you are sitting behind me"

"Ah well, I think that this school is strange, no one should give high schoolers 100 000 points a month so I think that there is definitely something hidden. What about you?"

"Well the same as you, I was just curious how others thought. But I think that only a few of us are thinking like that, the others are ecstatic and are going to go shopping after leaving class"

"well I think that it would be better if we get essentials first, they are the most important right know. And afterwards we could spend a few points for enjoyment"

"Yeah that's a good Idea" 

"But personally I would rather save up my points, not that I don't want to spend them, but that I don't find the need to waste them on anything else that isn't important"

After our little conversation we walked towards the door to exit the class, but we were interrupted by the mysterious girl, she was already with a couple of people, mainly kei karuizawa, chiaki matsushida, kikyo kushida and maya sato.

"hey ayanokouji-kun, would you like to join us for lunch?"

"I was just about to go with yu so I see no problem (he then turns to me) would you like to come with us?" when he said that the others looked wary of me and the girl was a bit angry. Since I wanted to avoid attention I turned him down and said that I had no problem eating alone. Some of the others looked relieved... I didn't know what to feel, I guess if it were the old me I would be saddened but now... I just feel nothing. Thus, I made my way towards the cafeteria, not caring about the glances that I received I just ate in silence. Finishing up quickly, I stand up and throw away the trash, I then head to wards the exit and wander off to the nearest convenience store. When I finished with getting the few things I needed I start walking towards my dorm but luckily I saw sudo getting approached by some senpais, from my old memories I can recall that they almost scammed him for his points, so I start recording their interaction while I watched from the sidelines. I know that Ayanokouji noticed me but I made sure that not even him could see my phone recording. Once the incident was over, I waited until the senpais walked away, and then I quickly caught up to them, when I got their attention I said:

"Hello there senpais, I wanted to talk to you about something"

Shocked by my size they took a few seconds to reply but the one of them said:  

"huh... umm ask away?"

"I saw what you did to my classmate back there and I wanted to ask you, what did you mean that we as students from class D are defects and that we are going to face hell next month"

"What do you mean?!?! we never said anything like that"

"senpais, why are you acting so innocently, I already recorded your conversation (then I take out my phone and show them that I was recording them) and by your reaction I can deduce that you shouldn't have said what you said earlier"

They were clearly shaken but one of them stood strong  and said: 

"you bastard! Delete the recording or you'll pay for that!"

"or I'll pay for that? Let me remind you senpai that I'm the one who has the recording and that there are cameras all around us that don't record our voices. So I'll say it again, you are the ones that are in danger, your are the ones that can be expelled if I send this recording so if you listen to me I'll delete the recording"

Now they were getting scared, they knew that they were in a pinch so the one who looked like their leader said:

"Tch... so what do you want?"
"Can you guys please tell me how many points each of have?"

I see that each of them has over 400 000 points so I told them to transfer me all their points, at first they wanted to retaliate but the I reminded them that I had their high school life in between my hands. Once they gave me all their points I looked at my total balance and saw : 1 401 837 points. They then quickly ran away after seeing me deleting their recording. It was a cruel method but my safety in this school was above theirs so in the end I had to do this. I finally head towards my dorm room, I organize my groceries and then slide under the covers of my bed.

 Thinking to myself, I realized that the events that were going to occur in the next 3 years are going to be interesting. I know that I'll eventually have to start showing my abilities to our class but in the mean time I want to experience a peaceful life once again. I know that I'll have to show quite a lot in our P.E classes because of my size but for now I can lower my test grades. I'll also have to ally myself with Ayanokouji, having him as a friend is better then having him as a foe. 

And then I drift off into sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(to be continued)

(I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I wont be able to post a new one until summer break starts which is in a month for me, It's all because of my damn exams. so until then see ya)