backstory

3rd person POV:

We can see a black haired kid around 9 or 10 years old, getting beaten to the ground by a couple of kids, the kid named yu didn't even try to retaliate, he just took the punches one after the other.

Someone was watching the scene with intrest, wondering why the boy wasn't fighting back. He then decided to help him and beat the kids that were bullying. He turned to yu and said:

"why didn't you dodge them". Yu just staired back blankly without saying anything.

"To me, it looked like you could have easily ducked those worthless punches".

'if my hunch is right... even a pro might not be able to land a punch on this kid'.

"Meh... I couldn't be bothered". The stranger was shocked upon hearing that, the boy didn't care if he was punched.

yu then bows to the man and walks away. 'I need to be sure. I'm going to trust my intuition! but if I'm mistaken... to hell with it! this is how I always lived!'. "hey kid". He then proceeded to throw the hardest punch he could muster, and aimed it to yu's head. To his surprise, yu was able to dodge his punch easily. "you know you just dodged a punch from a former world champion in boxing... so, you wanna learn how to box?".

"Is it fun... hitting people... is it fun?". 

"is hitting people fun. isn't it obvious? Do you really think those dirtbags beat you up because they care about showing respect to elders? of course it's fun. you hit people because it feels good. humans are weak creatures that hunger for meaning in their lives. There's nothing as simple and as clear as a fist. Just like nature brute force is the easiest  way to prove your dominance! It's exhilarating! prople go wild for the thrill of this show of strength!

you're human too, aren't you?!

then find out what you're worth! 

see how far you can go! 

reach as high as you can!

spread your wings and fly straight into the sun until it burn you up! grind your enemy beneath your heel! that's what it really means to be alive! watch carefully!"

The stranger then throws a punch the air two times: "this is the 'one-two punch'... you've got a month that's how long  I'll be in this town. come and see me at the gym when you're ready."

"By the way kid, my name is K"

you can see yu walking away deep in thoughts, thinking about what he just saw and heared.

'After coming to this world I lost all emotion you can think of, all because of him, my father who should have raised me with love, instead raised me with harm. The words that Khas saidto me sound a bit familier, it's like I heared them before. Oh well it's not like I care'.

Days pass, and we can see yu getting bullied again by the same people.

"hey you bastard, where is the money we asked for, do you wanna die of something."

'being punched and kicked repeatedly isn't good for my body... what did mister K say was the name of the move he did? was it the 'one-two punch'? might as well try it and see what he was talking about'

yu then stand up and and says: "is it fun" they all look at him, "hitting people, is it fun?"

they all laugh at him, and one of them says while walking towards him: " is it my lucky day? you're all out of your minds. i'm already having a crappy day as it is, 

'yu gets into the exact stance that K used'

so you'd better-" he didn't even get to continue and he was now on the ground unconcious. the bullies are shocked by this but quickly get angry at him and they all ran towards him wanting to 'kill' him. he beats every single one of them without batting an eye, looking at them with an emotionless face, he turns around, and goes to the place were K was supposed to be. he knocks on the door and a grinning K opens it. after this day, yu started a hellish training under him, after finding out that yu is an orphan, K took him in not out of heart but because he saw a monster in him, a monster that can finally complete his dream.