Fight 2

( Part 2 of fight, my motivation sucks,Enjoy also thanks for 200 reads)

"Alright for the matchups it will be Y/N vs Sasuke because there is no other person" Iruka announced.

"Sasuke and Y/N follow me" Iruka said as we started following him to the fighting arena.

The arena looked very basic, it had a white circle indicating that whoever went out of it would lose.

"Y/N and Sasuke go inside the circle and ready for my instructions"

Me and Sasuke went inside the circle.

"Alright listen to my instructions, This will be a one on one fight between Y/N and Sasuke, whoever gets knocked out of the circle would lose.

The one who's last standing inside the circle would win. Are you ready?"

Y/N and Sasuke nodded.

"All right on my mark, get set GO!" Iruka said as he blew the whistle.

Me and Sasuke just stood there for a while not moving his eye away from their opponents waiting for the other person to make a move.

"The boy Sasuke is fighting is so unlucky sasuke will wipe the floor with him, GO SASUKE!!!! " Sasuke's fan girls cheered on Sasuke

Sasuke remained a neutral expression while his fan girls cheered him on.

It was silent for a while in till Sasuke spoke

"You will be my first step to revenge" Sasuke said before assuming s fighting stance

I did the same with Sasuke.

Sasuke punched first but I dodged it

I punched his head and kicked him forward. His fan girls gasped.

He stepped forward to increase his space between the white circle line.

I tried to punch him again but he blocked the punch, I punched him multiple times and before breaking his block with a gut punch.

I upper cut his jaw and he saw sent flying to the air, and to the ground.

Sasuke got up and tried to punch me multiple times and I just stood there taking all of his punches. (The logia effect protected him by constantly transforming his body to lightning.)

(Like this image above)

Sasuke kept punching in till he got tired.

By using the speed of lightning I barraged Sasuke with multiple punches before finishing it with a upper cut.

The upper cut got Sasuke out of the arena. "Y/N Is declared the winner of this match." Iruka concluded

"How could Sasuke lose!" Sasuke's fan girls shouted.

"Alright head back to class Sasuke will be taken care of in the clinic" Iruka said

Before I could head to class. "Meet me at my office" Iruka said before he headed to his office.

Y/N followed Iruka to his office.

"Take a seat Y/N"

Y/N took a seat inside the office of Iruka.

"I have a question for you Y/N, where did you learn how to walk on walls"

"I don't remember walking on walls" Y/N said

"Yeah but the technique you used in the poles segment of the parkour was the wall walking one, so tell me where did you learn it." Iruka said

"I just saw multiple shinobi's do it and I just wanted to try so I did it and I was ably to do it successfully" Y/N lied

"Alright I will let you go" Iruka said

Y/N walked out of the academy peacefully.

Word count: 565

(Next chapter will be a 3 year time skip because I don't have ideas for the rest of the academy, the fight might be mediocre because this is my first fighting scene)