Stealing

(This is more like a filler chapter so you can skip this if you want. )

The next day

Y/N woke up on his bed, his body hurts from the training he did yesterday.

"Ouch" Y/N said as he stood up.His back was hurting. 'I feel like a old man ' Y/N thought.

Y/N got out of his room and into the streets of konohagakure.

Y/N ran fast so that he can get some exercise while getting to the academy.

Eventually Y/N reached the academy. Y/N entered his classroom and sat on his seat.

The day progressed as usual. Naruto talked to him, we learned more about chakra and ninja strategies.

Y/N exited the academy and onto the streets of konohagakure.Yesterday while increasing the accuracy and power of his lightning

Y/N checked his bag which had only 40 ryo left.

So because of that reason Y/N decided to steal wallets from the people of konohagakure.

Y/N wandered the streets alone in till 30 minutes has passed and he See's someone taking their wallets and taking out their money to pay for food.

Y/N took advantage of this by distracting the person with a loud strike of lightning which made the person's head look at the other way.

Y/N took the wallet and ran away. The person he took the wallet from noticed the wallet wasn't in his hand anymore and tried looking for it.

Y/N noticed this and chuckled. Y/N checked the amount of ryo the wallet has, it had about 80 ryo, Y/N took all of the ryo and left the wallet there.

"I still need more ryo because the rental pay cost 100 ryo and the ramen cost 40." Y/N said before wandering around the streets again.

Eventually Y/N found another person at the store after 20 minutes. Y/N shot the thunder at the other side

Making the person look at the other side.

Y/N grabbed the wallet while they were distracted and made a run for it.

This time Y/N got the jackpot. He found 740 ryo inside the wallet. Y/N took all of them before deciding to the return to his apartment.

Y/N entered his room, brushed his teeth and slept.

When Y/N woke up in the morning, he checked the news paper and saw news about missing wallets. Y/N laughed as he read the news paper before deciding to do his daily exercise routine and practicing his goro- goro fruit.

Note: The next chapter will be a 1 year time skip. This chapter didn't have much words due to this just being a filler chapter.

Word count: 429