Operation Rabid Lion

Hi everyone! This is my first Fan Fiction, and I hope you all like it! Feel free to vote and comment! 

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN SPY SCHOOL OR THE CHARACTERS JUST THIS PLOT

        Hi, I'm Ben Ripley, A Third Year here at the CIA's Academy of Espionage. I've been on 9 missions, even though most students never even get to go on a mission. I can't take all the credit though, I've been helped along by my girlfriend, Erica Hale. I have liked her since the first time I saw her, but she finally agreed a few weeks ago after thwarting Murray's scheme on the Emperor of the Seas. She has been helping me train, and I've become much better in hand-to-hand combat, and I can shoot a gun... well enough. Ha I suck actually. But at least I'm qualified to use one in the field now. Yeah, I used to be that bad. I'm only qualified to shoot 9mil handguns but that's enough for me. But back to the story.

I had just been heading to my self-preservation class with Zoe, when I heard the Idi- I mean principal over the PA system. 

"Is this on? Ah yes the red light is on, Benjamin Ripley to my office. NOW!" 

"Hm, I guess I better go then, see you Zoe!" 

"Bye Ben!" 

I got there in 37 seconds, a new personal record! I stepped in. 

"Hello Benjamin! It's so nice to see you!" 

"Hi Catherine." I said. We were not alone, Erica was there, as well as Alexander, Cyrus, and the principal. They had pretty serious faces on so I was guessing this was some sort of mission briefing. 

"As you may have already guessed you are being activated." Cyrus said. 

"Wait, he's being activated AGAIN!?!?!" Oh ya I forgot the principal is here. 

"FOR THE LAST TIME, IT IS NOT YOUR DECISION!!!" The principal shrunk back in his seat, 

"What's the mission?" I asked. Cyrus handed me a "For your eyes only" folder with an official CIA seal on it. 

"Welcome to Operation Rabid Lion."

Sorry if these chapters are really short, but I'm going to try to update... whenever. I don't really have a schedule, but I should be able to find some time to update once or twice a week. Thanks! Feel free to follow me. I will announce when I update, so you can get alerted if you follow me, but you don't have too. Anyway, have a good day/night!