Visit And Home

"My family has contributed to the empire in many ways, and we only have one Jungzhu In my family. While in no way has your family helped the empire but it's filled with Jungzhus, Jungwangs, and Zhangzhis. Do you honestly think still think I'm wrong for promoting my family members?" The empress asked coldly as he raised his eyes to meet that of the emperors.

"So now you're talking about Zhen's decisions? Do you wish for death?" The emperor questioned coldly.

"As if you could kill me." The empress scoffed as he sipped his tea.

"You-" The emperor was cut short by a yelp from the empress. When he turned around he saw movement from the empress' swollen belly, he continued to observe him and saw the empress gently stroking his belly. His face was warm, the strokes were ever so gentle, it was if he was holding the whole world. The was a pleased look in his eyes, a soft sense of happiness had made itself at home in his features. He was so immersed in the scene even he himself didn't notice the subtle smile that hung on his lips.

"Li Dani!" The empress called, snapping the emperor back to reality.

"Yes, your majesty." Li Dani responded as he came in and bowed respectfully

"Get me the cushion I embroidered last time from my chambers." The empress ordered, his voice still gentle.

"Yes, your highness." Li Dani obediently complied.

"What were you saying emperor?" The empress asked, his voice cold.

For the first time, this cold tone pricked him a little. He took the love he was getting from the empress for granted and in his naivety always thought of it as something that would last forever. He knew he was wrong but he did it regardless, he took his role as the emperor and abused and wrapped the empress' love, completely shattering him. He looked at the empress once more, only to meet cold and hollow eyes that seemed to have pierced his heart.

"Nothing empress I will be returning to my chambers." The emperor said standing up from his chair.

"Escort the emperor out!" The empress ordered not even giving the emperor an extra glance.

"Prepare my chambers and find fifteen servants to go deliver my sister's wedding clothes and jewelry. You are all dismissed." The empress said as he leaned back in his seat. The empress sat there for more than thirty minutes before he went back to his chambers.

The night went by fast and the sun has already risen in the sky, painting a clear painting of dawn. The morning was everything but peaceful. It was the empress' sister's wedding and everybody was on their toes, warry of any mistakes.

"Was the dress delivered?" Li Dani asked the fifteen servants that were sent to deliver the dress.

"Yes, head servant Li!" The servants responded with nothing but respect.

"What about the dowry, the jewelry, and the decorations." Li Dani asked once again.

"Yes, all have been delivered." The servants responded.

"Ok, then it's time to prepare the empress. Follow me." Li Dani ordered

The servants complied and went to the empress' chambers to help him get ready. They came in on the empress preparing his children. They immediately asked to take the task off the empress' hands but he wouldn't comply, they gave and let him prepare the children. After the empress fished preparing the kids the maids were ready getting ready to prepare the empress. The empress told them to take the blue hanfu in front of the closet, and the makeup tools were in his dowery box. They were surprised to see such a beautiful hanfu, but they were even more proud to serve such a talented master.