Love Story

Chen Jia Hui went to Liu Liang Hu's home and broke off the engagement she worked so hard for without any hesitation which left Lui Liang Hu stupified. He couldn't understand, didn't they love each other? So why would she break off the engagement? He respected her decision but he  still asked her why did she have a change of heart, and she responded by saying 'Instead of breaking the hearts of the two people I love the most, I'd rather be broken-hearted by myself.' After saying that she turned her back to leave but before she could she was hit with another question.

"Who are they?" Liu Liang Hu asked heartbrokenly.

"Of course you and Bao Ai. Who else did you think?" She responded as she laughed, once again making her way out of the Liu mansion.

Liu Liang Hu was stuck, he wanted to marry his loved one, but he still wanted to respect her decision so he came to the conclusion that he would go meet Yin Bao Ai and see what made the sweet Chen Jia Hui fall in love with her.

When he met Yin Bao Ai he expected a rude welcome but instead, all he got was respect and unconditional support. He finally learned what it meant to love somebody unconditionally. Yin Bao Ai clearly loved Chen Jia Hui but she still supported her all the way.

"You love her so much but you still support her being with me?" He asked observing Yin Bao Ai.

"When you love somebody and want them to be happy it doesn't necessarily mean that they would be happy with you. When you love somebody, you want to see them smile and laugh and in my case, I wasn't the one that was able to keep her smile and laughter, so I don't really have the right to tell her she should be with me instead." Yin Bao Ai responded with a thin smile.

After that, they had a deep conversation and they continue to meet. They became supportive friends of each other as they tried to cope with their feeling for Chen Jia Hui. Chen Jia Hui herself wasn't doing that well since she lost a good amount of weight, but one thing for sure was that they became best friends along with the previous emperor and the empress dowager, and that went on for two years.

One day while Yin Bao Ai and Liu Liang Hu were talking they found themselves drawn to each other so much that they kissed. That night they shared a deep kiss which was enough to discern their feelings for each other. They themselves were surprised, but Yin Bao Ai was always a decisive person so she made a decision to confess her feelings to both Liu Liang Hu and Chen Jia Hui.

She invited them out to eat and confessed to them. They were surprised but Liu quickly confesses about how he liked both of them and about the kiss. Chen Jia Hui burst into tears telling how she didn't think she would be able to go on as best friends for one more year and confessed her feelings.

They settled their marriage and planned their marriage. Yin Bao Ai was the only daughter of the right prime minister hence she was the only heir, so her marriage would go smoothly. A month before their marriage Yin Bao Ai inherited her father's post which many people opposed since her father was still alive and well, but she inherited her father's position anyway. Liu Liang Hu bought another mansion with his funds and took his mom to live with him.

Their marriage happened a month after, Liu Liang Hu got a lot of criticism because he married two wives at the same time but he didn't care, only he knew the true story behind his marriage. During the first year of their marriage, the main breadwinner was Yin Bao Ai but after Liu Liang Hu decided to join the military his name became known. He became the best general of the century, he became the main income after two years. 

The family did become rich, but they became the richest family in the empire because of Chen Jia Hui who liked to study the earth and its rocks, which was looked down upon since she was a woman. She didn't stop because of people's opinions and continued with her studies, along the way she discovered many mines that came of great help to the Liu family.

At the beginning of the second year of their marriage, they welcomed their first child, a boy. They named him Liu He Heng. In the very same year, Chen Jia Hui welcomed a pair of girl twins, Liu Shi Qing and Liu Shi Ling. Towards the end of the third year of their marriage, Yin Bao Ai got pregnant with two boys while Chen Jia Hui got pregnant with a ger, they named the boys Liu Sheng Chen and Liu Shen Chan while the ger was named Liu Fan Xian. In the middle of the fourth year of their marriage, Yin Bao Ai got pregnant with triplets, two boys and a girl. While Chen Jia Hui gave birth to her last child, a girl. They named the boys Liu Xu Xiao and Liu Xu Xie, they named the girls Liu Shin Mi and Liu Jing Mi. At the beginning of the seventh year of their marriage, Yin Bao Ai gave birth to another boy and named him Lui Shang Gu. Towards the end of the eight-year of their marriage, Yin Bao Ai birthed her last child Liu Quiaqio.

The news about how many children the two wives birthed alone without any concubines shocked the empire, and the most surprising part was that they still looked young and beautiful, and their bodies still looked as good as ever.

People heard about other houses with multiple main wives fighting except for the Liu family. Women rather their husbands have concubines instead of other wives. It was much easier to keep a concubine without backing under control, than a wife whose backings could rival yours.

His moms and dad had ups and downs and their relationships but they made it work. His mom Chen Jia Hui was the type to spoil you to no end, while his mother was the tsundere who wants to spoil you but still believes strictness should be upheld in a household, and his father somehow balances these two out. 

He might have a weird family, but he loves them to death, and he knows they love him too. He was just so ignorant in his past life to see those. He always thought that the person he loves would be the only one that could make him happy and vice versa, but it was totally wrong. He had so many people that cared about him in this life so he felt happier than ever.

"Honey, what are you thinking about?" His mom asked him her voice filled with concern.

"It's nothing mom. By the way, I heard Liu Shi Ling was getting married?" He asked looking over at his second sister.

"Ah! Yes, I'm getting married this month but everything is fine you don't have to worry." His second sister Liu Shi Ling assured.

"How could I not worry, I told you guys that I want to fix our relationship, so you should be more open to me okay? You're cute brother will sew you a beautiful wedding dress and make you the most beautiful bride in the world. That's what you always wanted right?" The empress responded with a gentle smile.

"Mmm, I've always wanted Qiaoqiao to sew my wedding dress." His sister responded her eyes filled with tears.

Hello, Lovelies! Here's an update. Should I do characters for the Liu Family?

Question of the day.

What's your favorite cereal brand?