XI

An update that no one asks for!

---

Just in: Mr. Park Yonghwa, CEO of Park Co., announces his plan on passing the title to his daughter, Park Jihyo, just now. The date of the enactment will be further declared openly at a press conference.

News Update: Kim Dahyun's agency left 'no comment' about the ongoing rumor of the actress dating a CEO. She was last seen walking late at night to a park alone.

"How could he announce this when we're still not fine and still in ignoring terms?" Jihyo murmured as she massaged her head upon reading the headline about her father's decision of passing the title to her this fast. It's been more than a week since they last talked, and now this. She couldn't really read her father's moves now. She felt like he was really up to something that only he could understand.

She was not even working in her office because she was ignoring and avoiding her father. Her secretary was doing the reports to him, and she really felt sorry because she had to do more of the work because of her physical absence there, though she was still sending a lot of what she needed to review just through email. She was also receiving a lot of messages from Nayeon and Sana, asking for her and saying they missed someone to annoy. But she could get back there yet, at least, not now.

And what was this that she had read about Dahyun?

Just in time, her phone rang and Dahyun's name registered on it. She immediately answered it. "You walked late at night to a park alone, and I didn't know it?"

"W-well, hello to you, too, baby," Dahyun greeted, almost sounding flustered with the way she straightforwardly greeted her. "About that, I met with Chaeyoung for some business, but it's nothing serious."

Jihyo's eyes squinted. "You're not meeting with Chaeyoung's girls, are you?"

Dahyun laughed. "Come on, babe, why would I do that? I'm hundred one percent sure you are beyond beautiful than Chaeyoung's girls. That girl has no standard when it comes to women she'll bed."

"And how did you know that? So, you really met them?"

"Yes, I mean, no! Baby, she's my best bro! I know almost all of the people she meets because she told it to me. Though, she is changing now because she's definitely under Tzuyu's hands, but the issue is, I never met any of her hookups."

Jihyo's lips turned to a smile again, she was just teasing this girl. She's absolutely relaxing when talking to Dahyun. "Good. Why do you call? I'm in the middle of work."

"No. You answered my call so you're not working at the moment. I called because I want to congratulate you for being the next CEO," she said, and it made Jihyo smile unknowingly. "I know you'll be so great."

"Dad and I are still not on speaking terms. We're still not okay, he still hasn't pulled out from the engagement," she replied as she leaned back on the couch and looked up at the ceiling. "Are you on your way home?"

"Yes, did you miss me?" She asked sweetly. "Wait, don't answer that. I know you do. When I come home, make sure you're ready, alright?"

"Ready for what? I swear, Kim, I'm still sore from what you did to me last time."

Remembering that time when she told her that she should punish her for being a coward, she was not able to go to work for about three days and she could barely stand that she swore Dahyun would not be able to hold her ever again. The actress was apologetic, though, and it was the perfect timing that she needed to work away from home for a week, so she could at least rest herself. And now, she has returned.