II

It had been a month since the business party of her parents, meaning, it also had been a month since Kim Dahyun, the highest-paid celebrity, and the infamous girl that she could see her face wherever she looked happened.

It would be a lie if she would say that she didn't want to see her anymore or if she didn't miss her. For some reason, she did miss the actress, craving for her presence, wanting to see her personally again and not just through these magazines in her office and billboard across their building. But knowing herself, she wouldn't say it, she would just let it pass.

A buzz on her phone tore her eyes away from reviewing the papers that her father asked her to evaluate. She looked at the caller. Flirt Dahyun.

Her smile instantly crept on her face, but she cleared her throat first and remained her poker face as she answered.

They've been continuously talking through messages. Dahyun would usually send her pictures of where she was and what she was doing, and sometimes her selfie which Jihyo came by the realization that it was only her excuse so she would send hers as well. They would only stop talking when Dahyun needed to shoot something, which was most of the time and the whole day that some days she didn't receive a message from her, or Jihyo had to do something.

But these days, it was the former. Dahyun was just so packed and busy. This was her first time calling again after three days.

"Yeah?" She asked, biting her lips, sounding like she was busy.

It had also been a month since Dahyun got her number that she didn't want to say how and left it with saying she had a lot of connections. Of course, Jihyo being Jihyo called her a creep and ended the call, but that was merely because she couldn't hide her excitement.

"Are you busy, babe?"

"Of course, as I should be." She answered, putting the papers aside and took off her glasses, "What do you want?"

"Can you come by the coffee shop across your building? C off Ee Shop? It's a weird name, by the way."

Jihyo let out an amused chuckle, "It's barely lunch, Dahyun. And what would I do there?"

"I'm here, baby. I wanna see you."

"W-what?" She shrugged the leap of her heart by what she said, "Are you crazy? What if someone recognizes you there?"

"I'm on a disguise, but people are already looking, so get your ass off of your thrown and fetch your princess."

"Hello? Dahyun? Da- Great!" She said upon seeing the call already ended.

She immediately stood up, taking her wallet and phone with her, and walked to the elevator in a rush.

"Ji? Where are you- hey!" Nayeon yelled, huffing when the woman went straight outside and completely ignored her, "Where is she going?"

"Why are you yelling?" Sana asked curiously, looking at the way where Nayeon was looking and found Jihyo crossing the street, "What is she doing there?"

"I don't know, maybe a craving for a coffee." Nayeon just shrugged, taking note to ask her later. "Anyway, what are you doing outside your office?"

"I heard someone saw my girl's car around here, I was about to go out but they said it was fake," Sana replied with a frown.

"Your girl? Who among them?"

Sana rolled her eyes, "My girl, Kim Dahyun! Gosh, I've been meaning to meet her, dreaming to bump into her on the road and we'll fall in love, marry each other and build a family."