𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟶:☏⚠︎︎After Party⚠︎︎☠︎︎

⚠︎︎☏⚠︎︎
You lunged at Billy wanting to push him to the wall and take the gun and save the day. But instead he easily just pushed you to the ground when he saw you jump at him. The fuck did you expect? You groaned in pain from landing on your hip.

"Y/N!! PLEASE DONT HURT HER!" Sidney sobbed "B-But the blood! I saw him stab you I-"

"Corn syrup, same stuff they used for pigs blood in Carrie." He smirked.

Sidney turned to run out the room but instead she met with Stu's titties.

"AH! Stu help us please!" Sidney grabbed onto his shirt desperately.

"Stu! You're alive! Thank the gods." You gave a weak ass smile relived to see him still standing.

That was all until...

"Surprise, Sidney..."

Aw hell nah.

"W-What...?" You started sobbing. Could this night really get ANY FUCKING WORSE?!

"Stu no..." Billy yanked you onto your feet from you arm.

"OW EASY FUCKTARD-" You shut your mouth quickly when your forehead met with Billy's gun.

"Sorry-"

While we were distracted Sidney ran pass Stu which made Billy grab you from your hair and drag you along with him to the kitchen.

"Whats the matter Sidney it looks like you've seen a ghost?~"

With all of this happening at once you were in pure shock. You didn't know how to react or think to any of it. Your bestfriend since childhood turns out to be the person to try and kill you multiple times? Unless it was actually Billy. But you knew you should I have been pissed, feeling betrayed, hamulated because you actually trusted Stu, scared. You were all of that. But for some reason you also found this.... how to put this...?

Exciting? Thrilling? You were currently feeling the most emotions and feelings you ever have felt in so long. You liked it. You felt alive.

But you tried to snap yourself out of that thinking. You're not some psycho like Billy...

Right?

"Why are you doing this?!" Sidney cornered herself into the counters.

Dumb bitch move but k.

"It's all part of the game Sidney!" Stu grinned as him and Billy moved closer to Sid. Also still dragging you by your hair.

"Its called GUESS HOW IM GONNA DIE" Billy basically threw you on opposite side of the counter Sidney was standing at.

"FUCK YOU!" Sidney sneered "Oh no, no, we already played that game remember? You lost."

You couldn't help but try to swallow a chuckle although you were still scared shitless right now.

You glanced over at Stu and damn. You thought you knew him, huh? Turns out he didnt really care for you. It was all part of their game.

"It's a fun game Sidney, you see we ask you a question and if you get it wrong, BOOGAH! You die!" Stu laughed.

As Billy cornered Sidney and left your side Stu went to corner you instead.

"And if you get it right, you die." Billy said nonchalantly.

Stu reached out for your hand and took you next to Sid so you weren't left out of sight.

You tried to squirm out of his grasp but he just shooshed you like a baby as he petted you cheek.